Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT

My parents had purchased these chips from costco, they are some of the best tasting "slightly healtheir" chips I had in a while. The kettle flavor is definitely my favortie followed by sea salt. Give them a try!
MinJung K.
MinJung K.

They're sooo good! a mixture of popcorn with the amazing flavor of sweet and salty chips. They're my favorite chips to get at costco and they're very inexpensive because they go on sale sometimes
Erika M.
Erika M.

Amazing flavor! Love pop corners because you can actually understand the list of ingredients and they are a simply delicious alternative to greasy potato chips. One of my favorite salty snacks
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland, ME

Popcorners are sooo good. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I love the texture and the range in flavors they come in. I don't think they are the healthiest in the world but they are amazing!
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS

These are very addictive so I'm glad they're are a healtheir option plus they're are many different flavors to choose from so you can pick your favorite.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
sherman oaks, ca

I first had these on JetBlue. I love them because they don't feel heavy and have a great taste. Somewhat healthy as well.... beats eating chips anytime!
Jennie E.
Jennie E.

I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Sherica C.
Sherica C.
brampton, Ontario

Best creations popcorn and chips at the same time....I love that there are different flavors like cheddar and corn...and also that it is gluten free
Antonia L.
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY

These chips are the bomb.com!
They taste exactly like kettle popcorn. Kettle popcorn is my favorite popcorn. I would highly recommend these chips
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now