Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

I got these as a free sample. I was not expecting them to be as good as they were! The carnival flavor just like the sweet and salty kettle corn, but without the kernels stuck in your teeth! Now if I can just figure out where to buy them so I can use my coupon!
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA

these are delicious popcorn chips. light healthier alternative to chips. they have a bunch of different flavors. Serve these at a party and people will ask what they are.
Judith m.
Judith m.

I just tried these a few days ago and I'm in love they are so freaking tasty and not to many calories so major plus. Only down side is I haven't found them anywhere but Costco
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL

Super surprised by this brand and their product! I'd never heard of Popcorners until I received a free sample from Pinchme recently. After letting the bag ride around in my car for weeks I finally tried them yesterday and ended up eating the entire bag! The carnival kettle flavor tastes JUST like kettle korn but it is soft and fluffy whereas kettle korn is often times hard in texture. These were not the absolute best for you as far as nutrition facts go but they are by far better for you than potato chips. I will most definitely be purchasing when I have a hankering for kettle korn!
Tay S.
Tay S.

OmG these are soooooooooooooo good. I totally was not expecting them to be. Sometimes kettle popcorn can be too sweet but these here were a pretty good mix. This was my first time trying them in a bag I had received from Pinchme to sample and I'm happy I got a chance to. This would be a new snack of mine that I'm going to be digging for a while. Another thing I really like were the fact that they didn't taste stale either, sometimes popcorn chips can taste really stale which I do not like at all!.
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC

Honestly, these are not my favorite. Nor did my husb. and or children like them. The flavor is exactly like kettle corn. I could eat a few, but then the sweetness was overwhelming. The chip had the texture of a thin rice cake and the corners could be a bit sharp. It is great that this product is verified as non-GMO and gluten free. They also do contain contain anything artificial and are not fried. I would definitely suggest people try these as they do appear to be a more healthy snack. Unfortunately, they just are not my thing.
Quinetta N.
Quinetta N.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Simple snack, i love the smaller packages. So addicting and delicious!!! Love these little triangle.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Amazing flavor! Love pop corners because you can actually understand the list of ingredients and they are a simply delicious alternative to greasy potato chips. One of my favorite salty snacks
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it