Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Erika M.
Erika M.

Amazing flavor! Love pop corners because you can actually understand the list of ingredients and they are a simply delicious alternative to greasy potato chips. One of my favorite salty snacks
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS

These are very addictive so I'm glad they're are a healtheir option plus they're are many different flavors to choose from so you can pick your favorite.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
sherman oaks, ca

I first had these on JetBlue. I love them because they don't feel heavy and have a great taste. Somewhat healthy as well.... beats eating chips anytime!
Jennie E.
Jennie E.

I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Sherica C.
Sherica C.
brampton, Ontario

Best creations popcorn and chips at the same time....I love that there are different flavors like cheddar and corn...and also that it is gluten free
Antonia L.
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY

These chips are the bomb.com!
They taste exactly like kettle popcorn. Kettle popcorn is my favorite popcorn. I would highly recommend these chips
Katy F.
Katy F.
Stamford , CT

So good! These are a great alternative to chips. My only complaint is that they are so good, I eat them way too fast and then they are gone :(
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, Wi

Love the popcorners brand but the kettle
Corn flavor isn't my favorite. Is really just a little sweet but it's missing the salty buttery edge
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

I love these chips! They're a healthy alternative to potato chips and taste great. The kettle and white cheddar ones are my favorites.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now