BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL
So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are the bomb! I have tried all of the flavors by this brand, and they all taste great! Kettle is my favorite flavor.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA
These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Ashley L.
These popcorn chips are so amazing! They have such a flavorful taste! They are gluten free. And you can find them at publix.
Quinetta N.
Forkland, AL
Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Alyaa A.
These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Emily M.
Glen Allen, VA
These are so delicious. It's kind of like a chip but taste like popcorn. My boyfriend had me try them and I was hooked!
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Maria A.
New London, OH
This is one my favorite snacks! It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty! In the past, I have bought them from Amazon.
Sofia G.
These are so great. They make a great crunchy snack, and the sweet kettle corn flavor is delicious. Can't get enough!
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it