BY POPCORNERS

• How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite popcorn chips. Sweet and crunchy! I love kettle popcorn! I wish they served these kinds at the movie theatre. They sell a bag of these for $1.99 at Wegmans. That's pretty cheap for sure! It's terrible to say this.. but I can finish 1 bag in 1 sitting! That's how delicious the are. And plus side is that these popcorns are gluten free!
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL
These are so amazing, i was hooked after the first bag. My young kids loved this snack. I wish i could find the smaller snack size bags for grab and go convenience, but the large bags are yummy and i will continue to buy this product.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these little snacks, can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are sweet but not too sweet
Davina M.
Severn, MD
Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Shay A.
So, these poppers are so good! They are healthy and I would have never picked them from off the shelf. My best friend bought them from the store and I was hungry so I snuck a few….but let me tell you guys, I could not stop sneaking them and I didn't feel bad about it because I knew that I would't gain weight.
Aria T.
Foodie Expert
They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Ashley S.
blackwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it