BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replac...4 Answers
Jennie E.
Jennie E.
I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA
These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Meryland C.
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this! They come in different flavors, besides the natural one I also like the cheddar flavor. Once I start eating, I can't stop! @MeryKnowsBest
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I was on a JetBlue airlines one time and they had these on the snack menu so I decided to try them. Let's just say it was one of the greatest choices! These things are so crunchy and sweet. I don't know if I like them better than Kettle popcorn but it's pretty close. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them you have too!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
I am not at all a fan of these. I thought that they would be a good alternative to potato chips but they have little/no flavor and leave a weird taste in your mouth. The taste can be described like that of a the edible packing peanuts (don't ask why I know that taste).
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I love these and the white cheddar flavor! They're really addictive and delicious. They're slightly healtheir than other types of chips and if you get a large bag from BJ's or Costco they last forever without going bad.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
My parents had purchased these chips from costco, they are some of the best tasting "slightly healtheir" chips I had in a while. The kettle flavor is definitely my favortie followed by sea salt. Give them a try!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I first had these on JetBlue. I love them because they don't feel heavy and have a great taste. Somewhat healthy as well.... beats eating chips anytime!
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I love this snack. It is Healthy and if you like crunch this is the snack for you. My favorite flavor is sea salt.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the popcorners brand but the kettle
Corn flavor isn't my favorite. Is really just a little sweet but it's missing the salty buttery edge
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it