BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Alyaa A.
These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Maria A.
New London, OH
This is one my favorite snacks! It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty! In the past, I have bought them from Amazon.
Emily M.
Glen Allen, VA
These are so delicious. It's kind of like a chip but taste like popcorn. My boyfriend had me try them and I was hooked!
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Sofia G.
These are so great. They make a great crunchy snack, and the sweet kettle corn flavor is delicious. Can't get enough!
Aria T.
They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I love this snack. It is Healthy and if you like crunch this is the snack for you. My favorite flavor is sea salt.
Cynthia V.
Love these chips! Great taste and very filling. You get to eat a lot of chips with this brand versus regular chips.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
So great for a healtheir alternative! The idea of a popcorn chip is awesome and different and it works perfectly!
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it