Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Quinetta N.
Quinetta N.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury

I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ

Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA

I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
Anna T.
Anna T.

Full disclosure, I'd love these more if they didn't make my stomach feel weird. The flavors are good and I appreciate a healthy snack as much as the next person, but they just don't pair well with my body!
Luna D.
Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL

So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Taylor, Pennsylvania

I tried these on a jetblue flight and they were so addicting I immediately ordered a box. They taste exactly like kettle popcorn in chip form. If you love kettle popcorn you will love these. I'm not sure how much they are in the stores but I found them online for 50 cents a bag (the smaller bags). They are absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Francis S.
Francis S.

Believe it or not I got these at the Dollar Tree. If you like kettle corn popcorn and have tasted rice cakes and like them as well, you'll love these. I ate the whole bag. They were so good. They are rich in flavor and taste light. Plus the ingredients are simple: yellow corn, sunflower oil, sugar, and sea salt! I will be buying more of these. :)
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now