BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replac...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Foodie Expert
These were absolutely delicious! I got a free sample of these from PinchMe about a month ago and they tasted JUST like kettle popped popcorn, but without that ungodly awful texture of actual popcorn. AND they're super good for you! I would definitely recommend it, and I'll be buying these on a regular basis from now on. Fun Fact: They were briefly featured as Aja's snack in the Jem and the Holograms film!
Mercedes
Mercedes
Pittsburgh, PA
I been eating these for awhile now, ever since that came out and I've always been a big fan of the Kettle and the Sea Salt flavors. The kettle is the right amount of sweet, that's not overwhelming whatsoever and once you eat one you can't stop. The chip itself is a nice size and has an amazing crunch, and good popcorn flavor. One of my favorites!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so tasty! I love kettle corn, but most come in huge bags and often get stuck in my teeth. This has the best taste without all the annoying kernels. Plus I love that they come in the perfect size bag to pack as a snack to take with me to the beach, river, pool or wherever I may need an easy summer time snack.
Katt C.
Katt C.
I wasn't a huge fan of these. I received a free bag thanks to PinchMe, and I just didn't like the texture of these. The flavor was great - it definitely was spot on with Kettle Corn. But the chips themselves had a iffy texture to me. My fiance loved them, but they are not my new go-to salty snack.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Foodie Expert
I just ate these recently and decided pop corners is my new favorite snack brand. This flavor is great, the perfect combination of salty and sweet so it nips both cravings. It's also a healthier alternative to regular potato chips with even more crispy crunch. Such a great snack!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Can you say YUM?!
Warning: these are highly addictive.
I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting (this flavor). I love how you can taste the sweetness/saltiness, and the flavor's not overbearing. It's JUST enough to make you want more and reach into the bag for another chip!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
This snack is great! They have the look and crunch of chips but more of the taste of popcorn. They are a semi healthy snack, but still taste amazing. This is my favorite flavor of all of them. They taste just like kettle corn popcorn! I would definitely recommend.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
These are so good. If you like popcorn (specifically kettle corn) and chips, this is the best of both worlds in one. They satisfy that sweet and salty craving that I get a lot. I would highly recommend these if you're looking for a new healthy snack!
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Foodie Expert
So I just tried these for the first time and basically first impression was not what I had at first thought for it to be. Took a bite of the chip and bam it tastes sweet definitely not the flavor I was expecting to get but still good at the same time
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY
I love Popcorners. They are a healthy snack that are delicious. You get that yummy crunch of a chip but the taste of classic popcorn. The best part is that you don't have the hassle of those pesky kernels. So snack away without feeling guilty.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it