BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Evie C.
Evanston, WY
These are amazing. I got these once as a sample bag to try and I fell in love with them! They are gluten free which helps me out because of my medical problems and it allows me to indulge a bit more and with a sweet taste too
Chelsea C.
These PopCorners are amazing! I love the taste and texture. If you’re trying to imagine what it’s like, think of rice cake crisps, just a little thinner and not quite as dusty. It’s definitely more like a chip! These kettle ones have the perfect amount of sweetness.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Popcorners is amazing! The taste and the texture of these chips is so cool. They always have this option on Jet Blue as snack so the first time i tried them was on an airplane. They are very tasty and give you a little sweet treat while not adding an overpowering sweet taste
Stacey B.
Boston
The perfect combo of salty and sweet and just the right amount of flavor on them. Easy to eat way too many so make sure you don't just eat from the bag or you'll eat them all
Kelsey B.
BEST snack ever! I love everything about this brand. No harmful oils, gluten free and so much more positive benefits. The flavors are out of this world, my favorite by far is the Kettle Corn! They are shaped like triangles and really pack a punch!
Erika O.
These are amazing! My family loves popcorn but I try to refrain from buying it because we tend to feel gross after eating it. But this gives you the same satisfaction as real popcorn and more of a crunch. Definitely eager to try the other flavors
Kenzie P.
These are odd at first, but so good. They were only $1, so I thought I’d try them. I’m glad I did. I pick up a bag every time I go to the dollar tree. They are even supposed to be heathy for you. Even better!
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I have to admit my first impression was I didn't love these. It's a chip but it's popcorn... I didn't get it. After trying them a couple of times I was hooked! The perfect combination of sweet and salty and low calorie!!!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
These are a great snack for at work or on the go. I really enjoy regular popcorn, making kettle corn at home is a fine science. It's always very easy to burn the sugar, especially when I find myself trying to pop a batch  for my lunchbox in the morning. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips are a great compromise to save my sanity without sacrificing the sweet and salty combo that I crave in traditional kettle corn.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I tried these on a jetblue flight and they were so addicting I immediately ordered a box. They taste exactly like kettle popcorn in chip form. If you love kettle popcorn you will love these. I'm not sure how much they are in the stores but I found them online for 50 cents a bag (the smaller bags). They are absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Lanashia R.
Rocky Mount, NC
What flavor of popcorners would you guys suggest"