BY POPCORNERS

• How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I love these chips! They are the perfect combo of sweet and salty.  They have a crispy consistency, they are easy to eat whole and they don't have an overwhelming taste. They are the perfect bite and taste for a snack.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
These are a great snack for at work or on the go. I really enjoy regular popcorn, making kettle corn at home is a fine science. It's always very easy to burn the sugar, especially when I find myself trying to pop a batch  for my lunchbox in the morning. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips are a great compromise to save my sanity without sacrificing the sweet and salty combo that I crave in traditional kettle corn.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I tried these on a jetblue flight and they were so addicting I immediately ordered a box. They taste exactly like kettle popcorn in chip form. If you love kettle popcorn you will love these. I'm not sure how much they are in the stores but I found them online for 50 cents a bag (the smaller bags). They are absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA
I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
Allison H.
These are absolutely delicious and I wish there were more in the bag.  Work had picked these up for a variety of snacks during training and to appease our gluten free friends.  Normally I do not like gluten free items and these have surpassed my expectations. Will buy these in the store for a healthy snack at home.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Imagine a kettle corn flavored rice cake, and then imagine said rice cake cut up into a chip, and you have Popcorners. These chips have a great kettle corn flavored taste, and the only real downside is that the bag is small. These are the chips that kettle corn fans have been waiting for.
Anna T.
Full disclosure, I'd love these more if they didn't make my stomach feel weird. The flavors are good and I appreciate a healthy snack as much as the next person, but they just don't pair well with my body!
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I got a sample of theses from Pinchme.com and they were so so so good. Only problem is that I can never find them in the store. If I ever find these I will be scooping them up. Until then I search. It was delicious kettle corn without all the kernels in your teeth.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
My neighbor went to a health food expo and brought me back a free sample of these chips. They taste almost exactly like traditional kettle corn, but without the little kernal pieces that get stuck in your teeth. If they sold these in stores near me, I'd probably buy them all the time!
Jaloni M.
Popcorn kettle chips are really good,especially for a late nights snack and/or late night movie with the family. To me it tastes more like Doritos. Yes it did meet my expectations to the fullest. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it