Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL

Super surprised by this brand and their product! I'd never heard of Popcorners until I received a free sample from Pinchme recently. After letting the bag ride around in my car for weeks I finally tried them yesterday and ended up eating the entire bag! The carnival kettle flavor tastes JUST like kettle korn but it is soft and fluffy whereas kettle korn is often times hard in texture. These were not the absolute best for you as far as nutrition facts go but they are by far better for you than potato chips. I will most definitely be purchasing when I have a hankering for kettle korn!
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC

Honestly, these are not my favorite. Nor did my husb. and or children like them. The flavor is exactly like kettle corn. I could eat a few, but then the sweetness was overwhelming. The chip had the texture of a thin rice cake and the corners could be a bit sharp. It is great that this product is verified as non-GMO and gluten free. They also do contain contain anything artificial and are not fried. I would definitely suggest people try these as they do appear to be a more healthy snack. Unfortunately, they just are not my thing.
Tay S.
Tay S.

OmG these are soooooooooooooo good. I totally was not expecting them to be. Sometimes kettle popcorn can be too sweet but these here were a pretty good mix. This was my first time trying them in a bag I had received from Pinchme to sample and I'm happy I got a chance to. This would be a new snack of mine that I'm going to be digging for a while. Another thing I really like were the fact that they didn't taste stale either, sometimes popcorn chips can taste really stale which I do not like at all!.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Milwaukee, WI

I took the Pop corners carnival kettle as a snack for lunch instead of the chips I take everyday and they were delicious. They had a fresh taste. I loved how light they were and the kettle flavor was great I also tasted a bit of salt which went well with the sweet flavor of the kettle. It felt good to know that I was having a healthier snack than usual. I will definitely be purchasing this snack often. I received this snack free from Pinchme for reviewing purposes.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

These were absolutely delicious! I got a free sample of these from PinchMe about a month ago and they tasted JUST like kettle popped popcorn, but without that ungodly awful texture of actual popcorn. AND they're super good for you! I would definitely recommend it, and I'll be buying these on a regular basis from now on. Fun Fact: They were briefly featured as Aja's snack in the Jem and the Holograms film!
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA

Sweet and Salty in one chip. They're shaped in triangle form (obviously) and aren't as crunchy as a chip, but not as soft as popcorn. I can sometimes find medium-mini bags at the dollar store and gas stations. At Costco I can normally find big chip bags filled with them. This is my favorite flavor of them. It's also gluten free, as it says on the bag, but may not be the healthiest snack out there.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ajax, Ontario

Not only are these popcorn snacks a healthier alternative to potato chips, they are as addictive and super crunchy. The are available as a kosher snack for those who require it. The flavors are delicious and not a light dusting as some snacks tend to be.
Have recommended these to many people as an alternative to their regular choices and 9 of 10 have come back for more.
Mercedes
Mercedes
Pittsburgh, PA

I been eating these for awhile now, ever since that came out and I've always been a big fan of the Kettle and the Sea Salt flavors. The kettle is the right amount of sweet, that's not overwhelming whatsoever and once you eat one you can't stop. The chip itself is a nice size and has an amazing crunch, and good popcorn flavor. One of my favorites!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

My favorite popcorn chips. Sweet and crunchy! I love kettle popcorn! I wish they served these kinds at the movie theatre. They sell a bag of these for $1.99 at Wegmans. That's pretty cheap for sure! It's terrible to say this.. but I can finish 1 bag in 1 sitting! That's how delicious the are. And plus side is that these popcorns are gluten free!
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Philadelphia , PA

These are actually addicting.

The taste: lightly salted and sweetened (sweet plus salty is the best, just look at chocolate covered pretzels).

My only complaint is that unless you have tons of self control, you usually eating 300-400 calories in one sitting. Not the best or healthiest snack, but damn they're delicious.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now