Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

These are a great snack for at work or on the go. I really enjoy regular popcorn, making kettle corn at home is a fine science. It's always very easy to burn the sugar, especially when I find myself trying to pop a batch  for my lunchbox in the morning. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips are a great compromise to save my sanity without sacrificing the sweet and salty combo that I crave in traditional kettle corn.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

These were absolutely delicious! I got a free sample of these from PinchMe about a month ago and they tasted JUST like kettle popped popcorn, but without that ungodly awful texture of actual popcorn. AND they're super good for you! I would definitely recommend it, and I'll be buying these on a regular basis from now on. Fun Fact: They were briefly featured as Aja's snack in the Jem and the Holograms film!
Mercedes
Mercedes
Pittsburgh, PA

I been eating these for awhile now, ever since that came out and I've always been a big fan of the Kettle and the Sea Salt flavors. The kettle is the right amount of sweet, that's not overwhelming whatsoever and once you eat one you can't stop. The chip itself is a nice size and has an amazing crunch, and good popcorn flavor. One of my favorites!
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Philadelphia, PA

These are actually addicting.

The taste: lightly salted and sweetened (sweet plus salty is the best, just look at chocolate covered pretzels).

My only complaint is that unless you have tons of self control, you usually eating 300-400 calories in one sitting. Not the best or healthiest snack, but damn they're delicious.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA

These are so tasty! I love kettle corn, but most come in huge bags and often get stuck in my teeth. This has the best taste without all the annoying kernels. Plus I love that they come in the perfect size bag to pack as a snack to take with me to the beach, river, pool or wherever I may need an easy summer time snack.
Katt C.
Katt C.

I wasn't a huge fan of these. I received a free bag thanks to PinchMe, and I just didn't like the texture of these. The flavor was great - it definitely was spot on with Kettle Corn. But the chips themselves had a iffy texture to me. My fiance loved them, but they are not my new go-to salty snack.
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA

My neighbor went to a health food expo and brought me back a free sample of these chips. They taste almost exactly like traditional kettle corn, but without the little kernal pieces that get stuck in your teeth. If they sold these in stores near me, I'd probably buy them all the time!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH

These are great because they feel more filling than just plain popcorn. Personally, I like the taste of bagged popcorn already and I think that these are lightly salted enough to satisfy my cravings. Personally, I believe the other flavors do taste better but this flavor is not bad either.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR

Imagine a kettle corn flavored rice cake, and then imagine said rice cake cut up into a chip, and you have Popcorners. These chips have a great kettle corn flavored taste, and the only real downside is that the bag is small. These are the chips that kettle corn fans have been waiting for.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Can you say YUM?!
Warning: these are highly addictive.
I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting (this flavor). I love how you can taste the sweetness/saltiness, and the flavor's not overbearing. It's JUST enough to make you want more and reach into the bag for another chip!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now