PopCorners Gluten Free White Cheddar Popped Corn Chips uploaded by Cassandra G.

BY POPCORNERS

PopCorners™ Gluten Free White Cheddar Popped Corn Chips.
The new shape of popcorn™.
All natural. see more...

Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this the other day because I was going to watch a movie and I wanted popcorn but I hate the original popcorn because it gets stuck between my teeth, so when I seen this I was like I'm going to try this and when I did I loved it. I loved the flavor and it didn't get stuck between my teeth. The ingredients this popcorn chips have are non gmo yellow corn,sunflower oil,maltodextrin,organic cheddar cheese(organic cultured pasteurized milk,salt,enzymes) salt,organic nonfat dry milk,lactic acid,natural flavors and disodium phosphate. I would be buying this popcorn chips again. ­čĹŹ
Cassandra G.
I was hesitant to try the new shape of popcorn. I always say don't fix what's not broken. But these are delicious. They are usually sold out at my 2 neighborhood grocery stores so I have yo check random little stores. Always the perfect amount of white cheddar on every chip. I did not buy these because they are gluten free. I was intrigued by a chip style popcorn and the white cheddar topping. Always have my open bag and backup bag.
Dajah J.
These gluten free corn chips are great! It's like a mix between chips and popcorn which is great. I like the flavor and they not that unhealthy for you!
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
Such a great light snack! They are on the healthier side but don't taste like it. Definitely would recommend!
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
These chips are the best. It's like popcorn and ships in one. Great flavor.
Lauren B.
I LOVE this product. It's my favorite flavor of the POPCORNERS brand. It basically gives you the satisfaction of a chip with the heathy choices of popcorn! It's my go to snack! I buy the full size bag and portion it into smaller bags to save money :)
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
im always on the hunt for something satisfying and healthy at the same time. first thing i read is the label o make sure the product in about to eat isnt gong to be toxic to my health. once ive done rhat the next important thing is that taste! whats the point of eating something nutritious if the taste is revolting! i can honestly say that this product passes the test on both ends!! its delicious - healthy- and satisfying!!! definitely satisfies my cravings! cant get enough =)
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Great product that is healthier than regular popcorn. It met my expectations. I love the flavoring, the texture and the great price. You can find it at most food stores. I recommend others to try this healthy snack whenever you want something salty.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Hoyt, NB
So addicting ! These are a a sty alternative to popping popcorn and go great with any movie ! The popcorn taste and crunch make it a lovely and addicting snack