BY POPCORNERS

PopCorners® Gluten Free Popped Corn Chips Kettle.

The new shape of popcorn®.

Wholesome in a chip™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
These are so good and I'm highly addicted to these pop chips. They have lots of flavors and keep for a long time. Really available on amazon or you can find some flavors at certain grocery stores. These are different tasting that any other chip I've had and I absolutely love them!
Alyee H.
I am excited to try PopCorners having received a free sample from Pinchme. I have never heard of PopCorners before and immediately opened the bag. Apparently they do not sell these at my local grocery store Meijer otherwise I might have given them a try. You can find these however mostly at RiteAids and CVS after I did some research because I wanted to try other flavors.

The flavor I received was the “Carnival Kettle” and I wasn’t sure what to expect at first. My first initial taste of the chips reminded me of Kellog’s Corn Pop cereal. Now that may not be the case for everyone because my BF thought they tasted more like popcorn with salt. I however really tasted the cane sugar. They smell good and do not taste like plain cardboard pieces. I easily devoured the bag without noticing that they were almost gone, so that’s a good sign. Easy to snack on and tastes great. I would love to try the other flavors to find my favorite. The ingredient list is very short and easy to understand. Nut free. Vegan. Non GMO. Gluten Free. 120 calories 1 serving size of 1 oz. bag. Low sodium 110 mg. Makes great for guilt-free snacking!
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I think I'm officially obsessed with these. They are so good. Perfect for a late night snack, mid day snack of just because you want them. The vending machine at work sells them for a $1.25. I would recommend giving these a try.
Erika C.
Foodie Expert
I haven't had these in a while and now with great packaging it caught my eye. Sweet, salty, airy and snappy. $1 is a bit pricey when that bag is barely half full but it's still a great go to snack that's also non gmo and gluten free
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
These chips are so tasty! When I first got them, I wasn't too sure how I was going to like them because I thought that they were going to taste like most other types of chips / popcorn and not have a crazy amount of flavor but I was so wrong! These chips have a combination of both sweet and saltiness to make your mouth water. They are so good and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good gluten free snack to try.

I received these corn chips for free from PINCHme for testing purposes.
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Foodie Expert
Me and the family absolutely loves this The Taste is excellent the chips are excellent and goes with pretty much anything there is many different flavors easy to chew for those that have teeth problems and comes in many different flavors absolutely love PopCorners corn chips and recommend to anyone another plus about this is its Peanut and tree nut-free preservative free dairy free and good for those that are vegans
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Popcorners are great! I usually get the chili kind because it is the best flavor but kettle is pretty good too. The best part about these is the texture, flavor is just a bonus.
Shan E.
Foodie Expert
I was able to sample these through Pinch Me and was pleasantly surprised. These chips are like a hybrid of corn chips and rice cakes - which sounds weird at first - but they taste great. They are crunchy but airy, and the kettle corn flavor is neither too sweet nor too light. I found myself eating through the bag quickly before I could think to ask my family if they wanted to try some. They are really good! I also like that the ingredients are so few, non-gmo, and vegan. This is a cool little snack.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
These are delicious!! I love the Carnival Kettle flavor. I love kettle flavored popcorn but I hate when it get stuck between my teeth and since this is not popcorn I do not have that problem. I received these from another sampling website and I love love them!!! I for sure will be purchasing these and trying other flavors. Although the bag does not come with a lot, how tasty it is makes up for it.
Vanessa H.
Foodie Expert
Recently received these from a different sampling website and I must admit they are delicious! I'm a big fan of pop corn and the fact that they're popped corn carnival kettle flavored it was a must for me to try. Really like the combination of salty yet sweet in every bite you take and they're crunchy just like ordinary chips