Popcorn Indiana Popcorn, Indiana Kettlecorn, Smoked Cheddar Cheese, 9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

BY POPCORN INDIANA

• Is the popcorn fluffy or is it thin and crunchy? 5 Answers
  • Does it taste like white cheddar popcorn almost?2 Answers
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn is so good it is definitely one of a kind of a popcorn it has a smoked kettle tase I definitely love it it's so good and yummy for a great snack while you're watching a movie I definitely would recommend it to you when your family
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
I recommend it very good and i love my snacks for trips this is what i have you, I ve always bought as i would love to send me a hahajaha
Connie N.
Connie N.
South San Francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite kettle corn brand. Not too sweet and the popcorn is not too hard. Great quantity for the price.
Briona S.
Briona S.
Warner robins
Only bad part is once you open the bag its hard to stop eating it.I enjoy these for snack highly recommend.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Se ve muy interesante y exótico ninca he probado estas palomitas de maiz pero tienen que ser deliciosos
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
My house are big fans of Indiana Kettlecorn in most varieties, so we recently gave this one a try. Cheddar cheese flavor is just the right amount, not to sharp or overpowering; Smoky flavor is wonderful. I usually try new flavors when Indiana is on sale! Recommend to others!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
Popcorn is my favorite snack! You get the crunch and salty sanctification you get with a chip with added protein. I love the smoked version of the typical cheddar cheese popcorn - this stuff is addicting!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Foodie Expert
These are seriously so addicting that one time I ate half the bag to myself. They're dangerously good. They also satisfy my craving for salt. They are super cheap and I am so sad my grocery store has discontinued this item.
leah m.
leah m.
Payson, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of bagged popcorn, because I prefer to pop it myself, but this one is fantastic! I love the rich flavor of it! Probably some of the best I've had!
Becca B.
Becca B.
Indiana
So so so good! This is hard to find but tastes delicious and the cheesy flavor is yummy
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
Is the popcorn fluffy or is it thin and crunchy?
Jadora R.
Jadora R.
Foodie Expert
Does it taste like white cheddar popcorn almost?