Popcorn Indiana Original Movie Theater Popcorn

by Popcorn Indiana

It Makes A Bad Movie Good And A Good Movie Great. Our Original Movie Theater Popcorn Is Made With The Finest Popcorn, Real Butter, And Salt. More Than Delicious, Its Classic Flavor Transports You To The Magic Of The Movies. Sit Back And Enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana Original Movie Theater Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
West Chester, PA
This popcorn is so addicting. Warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds and you have the most addicting popcorn snack. Its super buttery, making it extra delicious.
CHAPPAQUA, NY
My husband loves this popcorn while i find it way too salty and buttery but i guess that’s the point of movie theater popcorn? The good thing is that it makes me drink a ton of water and staying hydrated is good
Westborough, MA
When I wanna indulge in some buttery popcorn, I choose this stuff! Perfect for at home movie nights so you feel like you’re in the theater! I could eat a full bag of this stuff
Pretty good buttery popcorn for a bag! When you see it, it’s not any bright yellow like that artificial movie theater butter popcorn. But it still has the buttery taste!
I love this popcorn I first try it in the southern states.  I came back home and track down like a bloodhound. I when every store in town ask all my friends have seen it lol. If you love movie theater popcorn this is for you it had same taste and freshness. You can snap in the microwave if you want it hot now you have a real movie night at home. PS buy two bags.
Indianapolis, IN
Wow this product is amazing I rate this guy 10 stars if I could I love buying this online when they are having a great deal or your get to try extra product. I really thing this brand is awesome
love love love this popcorn! It’s so light and fluffy but also filling. Whenever I can find this I alway try to get some. Im not a fan of popping popcorn in the microwave so this is a good and healthy alternative to it.
Sterling , VA
Popcorn is my absolute favorite snack. I’ve tried a million bags of prepopped corn and they’re usually disappointing when it comes to a buttery flavor. Not this one. It’s the only one I buy now.
I am always looking to try new brands of popcorn and snacks as there are so many good things always coming out! I bought my first bag of Popcorn Indiana Movie Theater Popcorn in August on vacation just for a snack because, hey, who doesn't like movie theater popcorn? I am SO glad that I decided to try this popcorn. It had that familiar rich, buttery, movie theater taste that you crave when you are about to watch that heart-warming rom-com, or that gut-busting comedy (although, I crave that flavor most of the time haha). It did not taste too salty either, which is excellent as I tend to like less salty things. I would definitely recommend this popcorn to anyone who wants that delicious, buttery popcorn taste or a good snack to satisfy the soul.
We LOVE Popcorn Indiana! The popcorn is always fresh out of the bag and it is light and fluffy. The butter is great but it does not upset my stomach like some other popcorns do. This is great for family movie night or for a quick snack! Can't go wrong with Popcorn Indiana!