BY POPCORN INDIANA

It Makes A Bad Movie Good And A Good Movie Great. Our Original Movie Theater Popcorn Is Made With The Finest Popcorn, Real Butter, And Salt. More Than Delicious, Its Classic Flavor Transports You To The Magic Of The Movies. Sit Back And Enjoy!

athena T.
Hines, OR
Popcorn, Indiana does a great job with every bag of popcorn. Popcorn is a healthier snack to enjoy and it has great flavor. Other bagged popcorn I have tried often tastes stale but not Popcorn, Indiana. It tastes fresh and has a nice crunch to it. Overall I would suggest this over any other bagged movie theater popcorn.
Thecky S.
Addictive. All of the popcorn I've tried from them is awesome. One of my 'treat' brands. I buy bags to share with friends and family, so I think you can tell I'm a fan. Not the best price in the world, but not prohibitive either. Would recommend to others.
Izzy L.
Birmingham, AL
This popcorn is delicious and the ingredients are pretty clean. I like to think that it's a better alternative to regular move theatre butter popcorn! I recommend for your next movie night. Love this product!
Courtney L.
FLAGSTAFF, AZ
I love this popcorn! It is amazing. I could sit and eat an entire bag while binging t.v. shows. The taste is better than most of the brands in stores, so I ordered online.
Elaine B.
San Antonio, TX
My husband picked this up for me as a snack at the airport. It wasn't the bright yellow you usually see with butter flavored popcorns, so I assumed there wouldn't be much flavor. I was wrong, this stuff is awesome. It didn't make my hands greasy, was light, fluffy, tasted great and didn't get stuck in my teeth as much as some other brands. I wish it was easier to find in the store :)
Caroline R.
We LOVE Popcorn Indiana! The popcorn is always fresh out of the bag and it is light and fluffy. The butter is great but it does not upset my stomach like some other popcorns do. This is great for family movie night or for a quick snack! Can't go wrong with Popcorn Indiana!
Caitlin G.
This popcorn tastes like movie theater popcorn except better. It does not have that off flavor imparted by oils. Instead it tastes like butter and salt and popcorn. I would much rather snack on this than real movie theater popcorn any day. It has few ingredients which is how popcorn should be.
Minnie W.
So naughty, yet so good at the same time. I actually do not like real movie theater popcorn that much because I feel like a greaseball afterwards, but this is delicious. If theaters were smart, they would offer bags of this as an option.
Hillary R.
I'm a popcorn fanatic, and I really like this stuff! I got it at Walmart- more expensive than buying microwave popcorn, but the convenience is ­čĹŹ­čĹŹ­čĹŹ I have yet to try it warmed up like the bag suggests, but I'm sure that would be even bett
Mindy W.
Wylie
Whenever I want that movie theater popcorn taste without running to the movies! Popcorn is my go to snack, especially this brand and flavor! The only thing I wish was different is all of the kernels that didn't pop.