10 Easy Holiday Party Snacks
2 colors available
Popcorn Indiana Original Kettlecorn
BY POPCORN INDIANA
4.85 / 5 based on 855 Reviews
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
Popcorn Indiana Original Kettlecorn
- "Shortly after that I had went to the store to see if I could find these and however I actually ran across a Bacon Ranch and I thought oh Bacon and Ranch I have to get these...Needless to say I think that whole bag lasted a few days and it was gone!" in 39 reviews
- "I shouldn't but, it's usually on sale somewhere, and I'm usually hungry for popcorn and...before you know it, then entire bag is gone." in 14 reviews
- "There are many different flavors of the brand but the kettle corn is my favorite because it is sweet!" in 11 reviews
- "Although a couple of the varieties are a little high on the fat, the kettle corn and cinnamon sugar ones are not that bad as a serving is 2 cups which is more Than I eat at a time..." in 10 reviews
- "Only bad part is once you open the bag its hard to stop eating it.I enjoy these for snack highly recommend." in 10 reviews
As part of my husband's job we attend lots of fairs and festivals during the summer and fall. Kettle corn made fresh is our very favorite indulgence from those events. when winter time comes along this Indiana Popcorn Kettle Corn is a great substitute as it tastes very close to the fresh made on spot kind we enjoy in the warmer months. I've tried many brands and this one is by far the closest to the fresh version we can find.
I usually don't like kellecorn, but Indiana Original is the bomb.com. It has the perfect balance of salty and sweet. Moreover, the sweet is actually accompanied by the light sweet crust that each kernel has around them. These are actually addicting! But great snacks for days on the grill and backyard fun with the family
I love me some kettle corn, and Indiana Original does it amazingly! These are great to grab and go. I love bringing these to work as a snack. I love the salty and sweet mix, which is why these work so well. They are definitely affordable and I would recommend to those looking for a delicious snack!
This is my all time favorite kettle corn. I could sit and eat a whole bag of this if I let myself. It is a great snack with the saltiness and the sweetness of it. The combination works well together and is just delicious. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good snack.
Kettle corn popcorn is the best. I remember when I was younger and my mom use to give this to me.This is a nice little snack for the beach or going to the park or anywhere. I do suggest other people try it and you will be satisfied with the result and a calm burst of flavor.
Taste sweet and salty. I love these popcorn chips. I get this at safeway and they have many flavors to choose from and not that expensive for a big bag. I love the crunch and taste. Taste exactly like a kettle popcorn. It's not a hard crunch. It's the perfect popcorn crunch.
This has been one of the best already popped corn that my family has ever had! It actually taste like kettle corn and it doesn't get stale very easily. It's a great alternative to regular popcorn that has to go into the microwave. TRY IT NOW! Highly recommend it.
This is a great popcorn we're not a really good brand they do not have a lot of things this is not a big company but for the price of it it is really good but if you have heart issues or blood pressure or anything in that area a little little it goesa a long way
I am OBSESSED with this popcorn! It's delicious and light, the perfect mid-day snack. I love that it's non-GMO and made with natural ingredients. I switched to it from the Boom Chika Pop version, which I also love, but the price on this is much more reasonable.
I absolutely love this brand of kettle corn! It's sweet, delicious, and is under 100 calories per bag. How great is that? It is very affordable. This product is a family favorite in my family and also one of my go to snacks! I recommend everyone trying this!
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Do you share or eat this alone?
Do they have other flavors?
Other than Kettlecorn, what other flavor would you recommend that I try?
What's your favorite kind?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos