BY POPCORN INDIANA #91 in Popcorn

All Our Products Are Produced In A Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts.

Sea Salt, Oil, And Our Naturally Delicious Popcorn

Lea L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolute favorite kettle corn on the market! It tastes fresh and crunchy, even after you've already opened the bag.
Maggie F.
Bay Shore, NY
I dare you to eat just one. It's the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It doesn't taste stale like some perpopped popcorn.
emily c.
Boston , MA
This is so good for the price and calories, it’s satisfies the sweet tooth without being too heavy or fattening, good crunch
Rhonda M.
This is my favorite “ go to bagged popcorn” I love the kettle flavor. I find that it is pricey but try and find it on sale.
Candace C.
Newark
If I can't go to a fair and get kettle corn this is the next best bet. Perfect amount of seasoning on every single kernel.
Lexi A.
State College
This is my go to grab snack, something sweet and salty with not too many calories, a good snack when you have a sweet tooth
Christina C.
Antioch
This is my favorite popcorn. I love the kettle corn flavor and I can eat it anytime. No other brand can compare.
Alaina M.
Texas
One of my fav snacks. Just wish the price point was a bit lower- or maybe I don’t as I’d eat this constantly.
Leanet H.
Hialeah, FL
Me encantan esas popcorn. Son una de mis favoritas. Las amo, cada que salgo al receso de la escuela las como
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
For sure this is my favorite snack/treat EVER! I can not stop eating it one I open the bag!