BY POPCORN INDIANA #96 in Popcorn

All Our Products Are Produced In A Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts.

Sea Salt, Oil, And Our Naturally Delicious Popcorn

Buy on Jet.com
Chatel P.
Best kettle corn you can get from the store! This tastes just the same as the kettle corn you can get at festivals! Great sweet salty flavor reminds me of my childhood! I do recommend this product! You can get this a Walmart is does sell fast though!
Naomi W.
I used to hate kettle corn but when I had this kettle corn for the first time. It was love at first bite! I am in danger of eating a whole bag by myself in one setting but I'm willing to take that risk. 😉
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
This is absolutely one of my favorite snacks that I can anytime anyplace. It is just the right amount of of sweet and savory taste that you would need if you were just a craving a brownie.
Amber S.
This is my all-time favorite snack. It's sweet, light, and easy to eat a ton if without feeling guilty or gross. It's hard for me to share or put the bag down because it's just so darn delicious!
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
This has got to be my FAVORITE brand of kettle corn popcorn ever!!! I just bought mine, a big, FULL bag for $1.99 perfect price. Love these so much, they're the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Definitely recommend to any sweet tooths out there!
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Sweet and salty is by far my favorite flavor of Popcorn, Indiana popcorn! Just the right amount of saltiness and sweetness! I usually find the brand at Walmart or Kroger, mostly hidden.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
This popcorn offers the perfect blend of sweet and salty on the go. The kernels are perfectly popped and there are little to no unpopped ones in the bag.
Carol L.
Astoria, NY
The perfect balance of sweet, salty, and crunchy. I became obsessed with kettle corn after trying this brand, and haven't found another one that I like
Jessica E.
This is a great snack, one of my favorite popcorns, love how its low calorie too, it helps when you want something sweet but not too sweet!
Reese P.
Madison
If you’re a fan of kettle corn, and want the convenience of picking it up at your grocery store, and it being ready to eat, this is it.