Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn Sweet &Salty

by Popcorn Indiana

All Our Products Are Produced In A Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts.

Sea Salt, Oil, And Our Naturally Delicious Popcorn

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn Sweet &Salty!
Purchased at: Costco
I’m obsessed with these chips. It’s the perfect mix of salty and sweet. It tastes exactly like kettle corn without the kernels getting stuck to your teeth. I also love that it’s available anywhere from chain grocery stores to Target and Costco
Purchased at: Walmart
My friend had these and I tried a bite of it and it was AMAZING! I am not much a fan of popcorn, and I don’t really like salty popcorn. However, this popcorn was not that salty and had the right amount of sweetness to have you crave more!! I couldn’t stop reaching in the bag after the first bite! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Fort Hood
I'm addicted to this kettlecorn. I love it so much. Pros: very tasty, uses cane sugar. Tastes awesome paired with vitacoco coconut pineapple water Cons: you can't stop eating it. I didn't have expectations, just a craving that ended up turning into an addiction.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Wow by do this I now know the Indiana popcorn has a lot more we need to find and try. We had this at a party one time now it is the only popcorn that we get that isn’t air pop. It is a must try.
Philadelphia , PA
I love kettle corn for its sweet and salty combo, and this kettle corn perfectly balanced those tastes! So delicious and fun to snack on. Popcorn Indiana you really can’t go wrong with!
Richmond , VA
I always buy this because I think it's going to be such a great snack at work. And it's super super tasty, I love it and I love kettle corn and I hate using the microwave. Buuut only the first half of the bag is good. After that it's just a bag full of popcorn crumbs. And honestly I'd rather feed that to the birds or squirrels or something than try to eat popcorn crumbs with a spoon at my desk.
Long Beach, CA
Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn Sweet &Salty uploaded by Estephany H.
This has got to be my FAVORITE brand of kettle corn popcorn ever!!! I just bought mine, a big, FULL bag for $1.99 perfect price. Love these so much, they're the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Definitely recommend to any sweet tooths out there!
Adkins, TX
I'm a fan of the bagged popcorn variety. However, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the Kettlecorn Sweet and Salty.  They're good.  They start off sweet and finish with a hint of salt.  Not too sweet that It's off putting.  A friend told me they reminded them of Cracker Jacks.  I guess they do, but way better quality.  Would I buy these again?  Probably not, but definitely enjoyable while it lasts.
Morgantown , WV
Best kettle corn you can get from the store! This tastes just the same as the kettle corn you can get at festivals! Great sweet salty flavor reminds me of my childhood! I do recommend this product! You can get this a Walmart is does sell fast though!
Lafayette, IN
Amazing! This brand has out done itself! Always so crunchy an deliciously sweet! It’s the perfect snack for watching Netflix! This popcorn is not disappointing you will enjoy it an I’d recommend to anyone who loves popcorn!