BY POPCORN INDIANA #85 in Popcorn

All Our Products Are Produced In A Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts.

Sea Salt, Oil, And Our Naturally Delicious Popcorn

Buy on Jet.com
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I'm a fan of the bagged popcorn variety. However, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the Kettlecorn Sweet and Salty.  They're good.  They start off sweet and finish with a hint of salt.  Not too sweet that It's off putting.  A friend told me they reminded them of Cracker Jacks.  I guess they do, but way better quality.  Would I buy these again?  Probably not, but definitely enjoyable while it lasts.
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Best kettle corn you can get from the store! This tastes just the same as the kettle corn you can get at festivals! Great sweet salty flavor reminds me of my childhood! I do recommend this product! You can get this a Walmart is does sell fast though!
Nicole F.
I normally hate the taste of kettle corn but this popcorn tastes amazing, the taste is unlike any popcorn I’ve had before and it’s impossible to put the bag done. If you like sweet and salty mix this is the popcorn for you.
Christy P.
Macon
My only complaint is the bag empties too fast! These are not sold at my small local Walmart so I grab a few bags when I hit the local supercenters. Crispy, salty, and sweet kernels of goodness
Naomi W.
I used to hate kettle corn but when I had this kettle corn for the first time. It was love at first bite! I am in danger of eating a whole bag by myself in one setting but I'm willing to take that risk. 😉
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
This is absolutely one of my favorite snacks that I can anytime anyplace. It is just the right amount of of sweet and savory taste that you would need if you were just a craving a brownie.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
This has got to be my FAVORITE brand of kettle corn popcorn ever!!! I just bought mine, a big, FULL bag for $1.99 perfect price. Love these so much, they're the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Definitely recommend to any sweet tooths out there!
Amber S.
This is my all-time favorite snack. It's sweet, light, and easy to eat a ton if without feeling guilty or gross. It's hard for me to share or put the bag down because it's just so darn delicious!
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Sweet and salty is by far my favorite flavor of Popcorn, Indiana popcorn! Just the right amount of saltiness and sweetness! I usually find the brand at Walmart or Kroger, mostly hidden.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
This popcorn offers the perfect blend of sweet and salty on the go. The kernels are perfectly popped and there are little to no unpopped ones in the bag.