BY POPCORN INDIANA

All Our Products Are Produced In A Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts.

Sea Salt, Oil, And Our Naturally Delicious Popcorn

Buy on Jet.com
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
This has got to be my FAVORITE brand of kettle corn popcorn ever!!! I just bought mine, a big, FULL bag for $1.99 perfect price. Love these so much, they're the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Definitely recommend to any sweet tooths out there!
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Sweet and salty is by far my favorite flavor of Popcorn, Indiana popcorn! Just the right amount of saltiness and sweetness! I usually find the brand at Walmart or Kroger, mostly hidden.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
This popcorn offers the perfect blend of sweet and salty on the go. The kernels are perfectly popped and there are little to no unpopped ones in the bag.
Jessica E.
This is a great snack, one of my favorite popcorns, love how its low calorie too, it helps when you want something sweet but not too sweet!
Reese P.
Madison
If you’re a fan of kettle corn, and want the convenience of picking it up at your grocery store, and it being ready to eat, this is it.
Donicia A.
Brooklyn, NY
This sweet and salty snack helps to reduce cravings. It's low calorie so there's little guilt for those trying to shed a few pounds.
Nikki w.
I first tasted this bag of popcorn at work and became addicted! It is the perfect amount of flavor and the perfect amount of sweet
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
So love this kettlecorn. Once I start the kettlecorn I cannot stop having it! My husband doesn't like popcorn but nit this guy😍
emily c.
Ada
This is so good for the price and calories, it’s satisfies the sweet tooth without being too heavy or fattening, good crunch
Maggie F.
Bay Shore, NY
I dare you to eat just one. It's the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It doesn't taste stale like some perpopped popcorn.