Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn Smoked Cheddar Cheese Popcorn

by Popcorn Indiana

Is the popcorn fluffy or is it thin and crunchy?
Does it taste like white cheddar popcorn almost?
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn Smoked Cheddar Cheese Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
East Elmhurst, NY
This product is the best! I love to eat when I’m watching television after a long day! This bag is healthy! Doesn’t have that many calories and will make you full!!! Eating this popcorn made me eat less junk food!
My house are big fans of Indiana Kettlecorn in most varieties, so we recently gave this one a try. Cheddar cheese flavor is just the right amount, not to sharp or overpowering; Smoky flavor is wonderful. I usually try new flavors when Indiana is on sale! Recommend to others!
Brooklyn, NY
Popcorn is my favorite snack! You get the crunch and salty sanctification you get with a chip with added protein. I love the smoked version of the typical cheddar cheese popcorn - this stuff is addicting!
Clearlake Oks, CA
These are seriously so addicting that one time I ate half the bag to myself. They're dangerously good. They also satisfy my craving for salt. They are super cheap and I am so sad my grocery store has discontinued this item.
Star Valley, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of bagged popcorn, because I prefer to pop it myself, but this one is fantastic! I love the rich flavor of it! Probably some of the best I've had!
Phoenix, AZ
I love this popcorn is so good it is definitely one of a kind of a popcorn it has a smoked kettle tase I definitely love it it's so good and yummy for a great snack while you're watching a movie I definitely would recommend it to you when your family
Ligonier, PA
I love this variety pack. This brand is excellent. It is affordable. It's a good snack pack for the whole family because it's the sweet and salty flavors in one bundle.
I recommend it very good and i love my snacks for trips this is what i have you, I ve always bought as i would love to send me a hahajaha
South San Francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite kettle corn brand. Not too sweet and the popcorn is not too hard. Great quantity for the price.
I love this kettlecorn! I keep it at work as a yummy snack. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty.