Popcorn Indiana Fit White Cheddar Popcorn Chips

by Popcorn Indiana

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana Fit White Cheddar Popcorn Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Terre Haute, IN
My number one all-time favorite chip in the entire world! I am so sad and bummed out that I cannot get them anymore! I don't know if they stop selling them all together, or if they're just not selling them in my area anymore. But if you have a chance to get your hands on some of these, definitely do it!
These are SO delicious! They really do taste like white cheddar popcorn or rice cakes but are very thin little chips. I think they are more flavorful than PopChips and are much more affordable. Not sure they are actually healthy, but they aren't terrible for you like most fired potato chips
I like this product. My only issue was that it was really salty tastings. Otherwise it was a really good snack that I enjoyed. I got a bag at big lots and it was really inexpensive. If you like popcorn you will like these.