Popcorn Indiana Fit Popcorn Sea Salt uploaded by Emilie J.

BY POPCORN INDIANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Love Fit Popcorn! It's low in calories but high in flavor. There's just enough sea salt to give it a little punch of flavor but not too salty. I think this is better than other salty popcorns out there, and definitely much healthier to eat than butter flavors.
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Light and salty this works and tastes great.  Its a healthyier snack so I highly recommend this to others.  I like it better but more so the movie theater butter flavor.  I do not have the ingredients list to this flavor but the sea salt is like a burst of flavor.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tania L.
Phoenix,AZ
I love these little on the go popcorn snacks. They are a little expensive for popcorn but they are good. They do meet my expectations but there is very little in the bags.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
We like to eat healthy things, but sometimes when an original snacks takes it to much to this fitness vibe is just doesn't taste the same. Maybe is the sea salt that is too salty, but that is what it tastes like, and the popcorn itself feels to "plastic" for our taste
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
Okay, this popcorn is absolutely delicious! I typically hate bagged popcorn because of how artificial it tastes. This popcorn is all natural and you can definitely taste the difference. I'm not even joking when I say this is one of my all time favorite snacks! If you love popcorn, you NEED to get this!
Julia M.
Canton, OH
Popcorn is such an easy snack. It's low in calories and very affordable. Popcorn Indiana is one of my favorite brands because of how clean the ingredients are. They only bad thing about Indiana popcorn is that you can't put it down. I recommend it to everyone, especially those who like to have something to munch on.
Kim J.
Oak Forest, IL
I tried this recently and thought it was average in taste. It was good, but I have tried better. I thought it would have a little more flavor. It could use a little more salt. I have tried other Indiana popcorn brands and felt it was lacking in flavor.
Taylor F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Could not put this bag down.. It had the perfect amount of salt and flavor. I've had popcorn that is way too salty or way too buttery, but this is the perfect blend. And the popcorn texture was fresh and crisp!
Emilie J.
I tried a similar fit popcorn by popcorn indiana! I love the Himalayan pink salt fit popcorn. it's gluten free, has a light salty taste and perfect for a mid day snack!