Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn Sea Salt uploaded by Emilie J.

BY POPCORN INDIANA

Popcorn, Indiana® Sea Salt Fit Popcorn™.
All natural.
37 calories per cup.
The biggest loser approved.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Certified gluten-free. see more...

Julia M.
Julia M.
Canton, OH
Popcorn is such an easy snack. It's low in calories and very affordable. Popcorn Indiana is one of my favorite brands because of how clean the ingredients are. They only bad thing about Indiana popcorn is that you can't put it down. I recommend it to everyone, especially those who like to have something to munch on.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Light and salty this works and tastes great.  Its a healthyier snack so I highly recommend this to others.  I like it better but more so the movie theater butter flavor.  I do not have the ingredients list to this flavor but the sea salt is like a burst of flavor.
New M.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
We like to eat healthy things, but sometimes when an original snacks takes it to much to this fitness vibe is just doesn't taste the same. Maybe is the sea salt that is too salty, but that is what it tastes like, and the popcorn itself feels to "plastic" for our taste
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Mccall, ID
Yummy!! Gluten free popcorn popped in olive oil. When you need that salty popcorn grab popcorn Indiana
Emilie J.
Emilie J.
I tried a similar fit popcorn by popcorn indiana! I love the Himalayan pink salt fit popcorn. it's gluten free, has a light salty taste and perfect for a mid day snack!
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
Ridiculously good popcorn. Tastes amazing low calorie and only like 4g of fat per bag. This has become my go to grab and go snack! Love!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Washington, DC
Cant go wrong with this popcorn. Great all natural ingredients. Just watch your portion size, it is easy to eat the entire bag on your own.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
Okay, this popcorn is absolutely delicious! I typically hate bagged popcorn because of how artificial it tastes. This popcorn is all natural and you can definitely taste the difference. I'm not even joking when I say this is one of my all time favorite snacks! If you love popcorn, you NEED to get this!
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Exquisitas. Sin. Duda. Las. Mejores. Súper. Buenas. Económicas. Deliciosas. Y. Buen. Precio
Linda W.
Linda W.
The perfect popcorn, very fluffy and perfectly salted. Also, they are cheap and good value.