BY POPCORN INDIANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PAULITH R.
I've always loved white cheddar popcorn, but I know that it's not healthy for you now that I've found this brand it has made my day. This popcorn still has that amazing white cheddar popcorn taste but with so much less fat and calories. I don't feel bad for eating it as much as I do now. This is a healthy alternative for snacking on popcorn!
mirna t.
Amazing product !! I really love the combination the popcorn with Parmesan and herbs ! Amazing not too much calorie snack
Maisa B.
Não sou admiradora de comidas fit, mas as pipocas são maravilhosas. Não comi muitas, mas sempre são suaves e crocantes.
María E.
Doral, FL
I am a big fan of popcorns. And these are absolutelly amazing. I really like and enjoy this
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Mmmm this popcorn is so so good! If you have not tried it you need to!! Must!
Analiz M.
Montevideo
This product its so heaven, its a different flavour but i love it. I love parmesan and this mix its perfect. I used to eat it when its movie time.
Alin D.
Pipoca boa fitins pra quem ta de dieta muito boa MSM compre com teor de sal menor muito bom pra saúde comam
Milena O.
GARANHUNS
Gostei pq se dizia fit, mas tem seus gostos peculiares. Bom quero comer😊😀👏.