Popcorn Indiana Chip'ins Jalapeno Ranch Popcorn Chips uploaded by maria eugenia m.

BY POPCORN INDIANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
As a resident of Indiana I am all for these popcorn products. This one is a little different than your regular popcorn or chip! The texture and flavor is overwhelmingly good! Perfect chip in-between popcorn and a chip! This is a healthier choice than regular potato chips as well!
maria eugenia m.
Medley, Fl. 33178-1044
They are divine and crispy They are divine and crispy They are divine and crispy Very, very yummy!!!!!! I love the sea salt..this is my second favorite one...I buy these two the most!!! Much better than potato chips!!! and they are a good price too!!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Cathy D.
These are amazing I always make sure to grab a couple when I go shopping not only are the healthier but like I said very good
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
These chips are a great gluten free product that offer a rich taste and low calories. They are alwyas on my shopping list.
Monica M.
orlando
Nunca las he probado me gustaría poseer probarlas me las han recomendado pero no me atrevo a comprarlas
Jeanell N.
Toronto , ON
These taste so good. they are like healthier popcorn. it is a great snack for movies or even for on the go. they help me eat not too much.
Victoria I.
This snack it's really good! However it is spicy and that's why I don't like it that much!!!
T P.