Popcorn Indiana Chip'ins Jalapeno Ranch Popcorn Chips

by Popcorn Indiana

Where can I find these?
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana Chip'ins Jalapeno Ranch Popcorn Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Brownsburg, IN
As a resident of Indiana I am all for these popcorn products. This one is a little different than your regular popcorn or chip! The texture and flavor is overwhelmingly good! Perfect chip in-between popcorn and a chip! This is a healthier choice than regular potato chips as well!
Medley, Fl. 33178-1044
Popcorn Indiana Chip'ins Jalapeno Ranch Popcorn Chips uploaded by maria eugenia M.
They are divine and crispy They are divine and crispy They are divine and crispy Very, very yummy!!!!!! I love the sea salt..this is my second favorite one...I buy these two the most!!! Much better than potato chips!!! and they are a good price too!!
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Toronto , ON
These taste so good. they are like healthier popcorn. it is a great snack for movies or even for on the go. they help me eat not too much.
Imperial, CA
These are amazing I always make sure to grab a couple when I go shopping not only are the healthier but like I said very good
Hopewell, VA
These chips are a great gluten free product that offer a rich taste and low calories. They are alwyas on my shopping list.
orlando
Nunca las he probado me gustaría poseer probarlas me las han recomendado pero no me atrevo a comprarlas
Summerville , SC
I do not eat pop corn so i thought i wouldn't like but omg these are so so good and good for you
This snack it's really good! However it is spicy and that's why I don't like it that much!!!