BY POPCORN INDIANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Christin A.
Concord, NC
I really love this brand and the popcorn chips. This flavor is personally too spicy for me. Gives me heartburn but it does taste good.
Marisa T.
I love thesw popcorn chips there amazinv would so recommend them many others they taste really and the Buffaloe sets it on 🔥
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Mandi L.
Chatham
This brand was the first to come out with popcorn chips and I fell in love with these Buffalo Wings flavor, they weren't that spicy but enough of a zing/bite to give you that spicy flavor. I was addicted to them and only restrained myself until they went on sale and would stock up on 2-3 bags (full size, not 12pack) at a time. I haven't found any chips similar especially that are made by a healthy brand so I'm disappointed that they were removed from the inventory where I was buying them.
mikaelly o.
Carrego na bolsa e como em qualquer lugar, tem um cheiro é um sabor Maravilhoso, ótimo para encaixar num lanche de tarde.
member-6f066
TTestei e aprovei, hoje não deixo e comprar! É uma delícia  e eu indico em! O preço  é super acessível, então
Garima A.
Very very tasty.. I think every should give it a try. Very good in taste and in budget as well. 👌👌👌👌😋👌