Popcorn Indiana Black & White Drizzlecorn

by Popcorn Indiana

These Are Little Pieces Of Art. But Instead Of Paint, We Use Use Dark And White Chocolate. And Instead Of Canvas, We Use Popcorn. Our Black & White Drizzlecorn® Is Rich Dark Chocolate And Luscious White Chocolate Drizzled All Over Our Crunchy Kettlecorn. It’s A Sweet & Salty Masterpiece.

Does anyone know if since the bag says limited edition, will they be taking it away soon or getting rid of it all together? God, I hope not.... Get consumers addicted and then take it away. SMH
Where can you find this product?
Just curious if anyone has tried this and if it is yummy as it looks to be.
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana Black & White Drizzlecorn!
Apopka, FL
Popcorn Indiana  Black & White Drizzlecorn uploaded by Pamela M.
Just bought this at Sam's club, I really love this popcorn! It's sweet and salty but has just the right amount of you know what I mean. It says limited addition so I plan on going back and stocking up on it. I like the fact that it's non-gmo and made without any artificial flavors. I also plan on trying their other products.
I actually tried the candy coated, milk chocolate drizzled popcorn, but couldn't find it up on influenster and figured I could review it here! My only complaint is that I probably gained 400 lbs from eating the entire bag! Exaggerating... but the bag is not as big as the other flavors but costs the same. It is absolutely delicious and I will definitely be buying it again!!!
Scipio , IN
My all time favorite popcorn! The stores usually only carry this around Christmas time so I highly recommend grabbing it when it's available. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I'm kind of glad they only carry it once a year because it makes it seem more special I don't know if I'd buy it regularly if it was always on the shelves.
Lagrange, KY
This popcorn is more addicting than drugs!! It's so hard to put it down once you open it. Really tasty and delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness with just a hint of salt/savory from the popcorn. This doesn't come to my area often, so when I do see it, I buy several bags!
Norwalk, CA
I dont always have a sweet tooth. I'm more of a sweet and salty type of person. So this popcorn is on point when it comes to my craving. It has a delicious drizzle of dark chocolate and white chocolate on it but also has the saltyness of the popcorn favor. I loveit and can literally go through a bag in a sitting if I'm not careful with it. Totally recommend it to all. Popcorn Indiana Black & White Drizzlecorn
South Salem
This popcorn is so good and extremely addictive! I bought it because I loved the regular kettle popcorn and wanted to get something a little sweeter and this didn't disappoint and the price is on point! Great product and I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer!
Suwanee, GA
This is one of my favorite popcorns! I didn't see the peanut butter and chocolate flavor on here but that one is even better than this one! Both are so good and have the perfect amount of chocolate. They are also very addicting!
Warning: once you have a taste, it will be so hard to stop 'cause it's so good! This popcorn is the BEST! You get the perfect amount of white & dark chocolate on each kernel. It's like a mini party in your mouth! I wish they had it all year round! I used to be able to buy the really big bags at Costco, but now I can only find tiny bags at Walgreens.
Commerce, GA
WHY OH WHY MUST THEY ONLY SELL THIS HEAVENLY ITEM DURING THE HOLIDAYS?! I need it every day if I am to survive the office cubicle blues... Seriously, Popcorn Indiana makes THE BEST popcorn snacks and this flavor in particular is my absolute favorite. Please, Popcorn Indiana, sell it year-round!
Dora, AL
For the love of sweet and salty it is pure torture for this to only be sold during specific times of the year. I fell in love with this and it soon became a treasure hunt to find and purchase every bag my local store carried, which wasn't many. It is sinfully delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...