BY POPCORN INDIANA

These Are Little Pieces Of Art. But Instead Of Paint, We Use Use Dark And White Chocolate. And Instead Of Canvas, We Use Popcorn. Our Black & White Drizzlecorn® Is Rich Dark Chocolate And Luscious White Chocolate Drizzled All Over Our Crunchy Kettlecorn. It’s A Sweet & Salty Masterpiece.

• Just curious if anyone has tried this and if it is yummy ...1 Answers
  • I'm gluten free because it has improved with my health so...1 Answers
  • What stores carry this during the holidays?!?2 Answers
Popcorn Indiana  Black & White Drizzlecorn
Kathryn M.
This. This is my guilty pleasure. Oh my goodness, it is so good. This product is so sweet and chocolatey/white chocolatey there is enough salt to balance out that sweet salty craving. However, this isn't about balance. This popcorn is about indulgence and it is simply heaven.
Mary K.
San Diego, CA
Just the right amount of sweet and salty!! Not covered in chocolate and not smoothers I’m salty butter!! Me and my toddler like to snack on this pop corn!! So light and delicious!!
Jane H.
This Is by far the best snack in the world!!! It’s hard to find, but when you do find it buy some! I’ve only seen it at Walmart and cvs and buy 2/3 bags at a time just incase it’s gone next time. It is almost embarrassing to say but I ate a whole bag in one sitting! It just melts in your mouth. Everyone I’ve told or got to try it has loved this popcorn!! I’m officially addicted!
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This perfect blend of chocolates makes for a delicious variety of popcorn. Good for a party or just a night watching a movie in front of the tv. It has a really good taste to it. I’d definitely recommend getting these.
Linda C.
NORWALK, CA
I dont always have a sweet tooth. I'm more of a sweet and salty type of person. So this popcorn is on point when it comes to my craving. It has a delicious drizzle of dark chocolate and white chocolate on it but also has the saltyness of the popcorn favor. I loveit and can literally go through a bag in a sitting if I'm not careful with it. Totally recommend it to all.
Ali G.
This is sweet and salty and addictive, which is probably bad. I love sweet and salty flavors and this cures that craving. The chocolate is smooth and creamy on top of the texture of the rough and crunchy popcorn. I would recommend this to any popcorn lover!
Denise C.
Centreville
Love this popcorn!! Because I love chocolate drizzle on my popcorn. This popcorn is really good and you can taste the chocolates and the popcorn, when eating it together.
Nicole L.
Love this popcorn! So delicious and probably a little too addictive... maybe not the the healthiest but it’s lighter than other chocolate desserts! If you like Kettle corn and you like chocolate you will love this
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
This popcorn is literally the best popcorn I've ever eaten. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty and the chocolate drizzle is so smooth and creamy. I can eat an entire bag by myself in one sitting.
Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
This stuff is addicting, which is good because that means you will finish the bag quickly. It does not seem to stay fresh very long, so plan to eat the whole bag ASAP!
Maddison D.
Commerce, GA
Why does Popcorn Indiana limit the sale of this wonderful snack to the holiday months? It's pure torture!
Ashley F.
What stores carry this during the holidays?!?
Benitra A.
Champaign, IL
A the chocolate on the popcorn dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Paige U.
I'm gluten free because it has improved with my health so much. So I was wondering where could I get these ?
Aleshea N.
Decatur, TX
Just curious if anyone has tried this and if it is yummy as it looks to be.

Popcorn Indiana  Black & White Drizzlecorn