BY POPCORN INDIANA #99 in Popcorn

Popcorn, Indiana® All Natural Movie Theater Popcorn.
Fresh flavor.
Crispy crunch.
Real butter.
Small tear to warm your corn.
New! Warm-up bag.
Microwave safe.
Warm Your Corn®.
Our award winning ready-to-eat popcorn warms up in the microwave!
See back for details.
Certified GF gluten-free.
100% whole grain.
16g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Andrea C.
Do you want all the flavor without all the guilt? This popcorn is absolutely perfect. It is better than actual movie theater popcorn, at a fraction of the price! This is my absolute favorite thing to buy if I am craving a salty snack!

I have found this at various grocery stores. I wouldn't pay over $3 for a bag though.
Mindy W.
Wylie
Whenever I want that movie theater popcorn taste without running to the movies! Popcorn is my go to snack, especially this brand and flavor! The only thing I wish was different is all of the kernels that didn't pop.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
This snack tastes just like movie theater popcorn without all of the bad preservatives and gluten! Always a good snack to complement a movie or for just a daily snack! Would eat this over microwave popcorn any day!
Sara M.
Waco, TX
This stuff is addictive and so good. It is the only bag popcorn that comes close to the movie theater experience. I've purchased several times even though it's not necessary the most healthy popcorn choice.
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
I buy every bag of this popcorn when I see it on the shelf, movie theater popcorn is one of my favorite past times, this brand matches up to the movie theater itself.
Julia S.
Katonah, NY
This is by far the best popcorn! When I'm craving salt, I eat it. It also has around 3 ingredients, which is a safe bet as someone with a lot of miscellaneous food allergies! Whenever I see Popcorn Indiana, I have to snag at least one bag. I never regret it.
Mikiko V.
Pinole, CA
So delicious! Just like a big tub of movie theater popcorn when watching a movie from the comfort of our own sofa!
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
All varieties are delicious I love this brand and am always satisfied the movie theatre variety is great for an at home movie experience
Brittany H.
Richfield, MN
One of my favorite bagged popcorns! It's a good alternative when I don't want to pop any on the stove, but can't make it to the movies!
Jessica P.
This stuff is honestly so good!!! This popcorn is the closest thing we can get to movie popcorn :) I love it!