BY POPCORN INDIANA

Popcorn, Indiana® All Natural Movie Theater Popcorn.
Fresh flavor.
Crispy crunch.
Real butter.
Small tear to warm your corn.
New! Warm-up bag.
Microwave safe.
Warm Your Corn®.
Our award winning ready-to-eat popcorn warms up in the microwave!
See back for details.
Certified GF gluten-free.
100% whole grain.
16g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Bobby C.
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
I buy every bag of this popcorn when I see it on the shelf, movie theater popcorn is one of my favorite past times, this brand matches up to the movie theater itself.
HANNAH C.
HANNAH C.
This snack tastes just like movie theater popcorn without all of the bad preservatives and gluten! Always a good snack to complement a movie or for just a daily snack! Would eat this over microwave popcorn any day!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Minneapolis
One of my favorite bagged popcorns! It's a good alternative when I don't want to pop any on the stove, but can't make it to the movies!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
All varieties are delicious I love this brand and am always satisfied the movie theatre variety is great for an at home movie experience
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This stuff is honestly so good!!! This popcorn is the closest thing we can get to movie popcorn :) I love it!
Vianca A.
Vianca A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my all time favorite popcorn! Already popped and ready to be enjoyed! So buttery and delicious!
Penney D.
Penney D.
Tastes just like movie theather popcorn without the movie. Best tasting popcorn ever. Can be pricey. Always find on sale at Walgreens.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I love the taste of this popcorn .i highly recommend this to anyone .not to bad on the price
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Omg yummy! Love this popcorn. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I wanted too. Definitely met my expectations never disappoints me! Definitely recommend.
Mikiko V.
Mikiko V.
Pinole, CA
So delicious! Just like a big tub of movie theater popcorn when watching a movie from the comfort of our own sofa!