BY POPCORN INDIANA

Popcorn, Indiana® All Natural Movie Theater Popcorn.
Fresh flavor.
Crispy crunch.
Real butter.
Small tear to warm your corn.
New! Warm-up bag.
Microwave safe.
Warm Your Corn®.
Our award winning ready-to-eat popcorn warms up in the microwave!
See back for details.
Certified GF gluten-free.
100% whole grain.
16g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
This popcorn tastes like movie theater popcorn except better. It does not have that off flavor imparted by oils. Instead it tastes like butter and salt and popcorn. I would much rather snack on this than real movie theater popcorn any day. It has few ingredients which is how popcorn should be.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Katonah, NY
This is by far the best popcorn! When I'm craving salt, I eat it. It also has around 3 ingredients, which is a safe bet as someone with a lot of miscellaneous food allergies! Whenever I see Popcorn Indiana, I have to snag at least one bag. I never regret it.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This stuff is as close to the real thing as you can get. I followed the warming instructions and it was so delicious I ate way to much more than I should have. My husband likes to throw some chocolate in it too!
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
San Antonio, TX
My husband picked this up for me as a snack at the airport. It wasn't the bright yellow you usually see with butter flavored popcorns, so I assumed there wouldn't be much flavor. I was wrong, this stuff is awesome. It didn't make my hands greasy, was light, fluffy, tasted great and didn't get stuck in my teeth as much as some other brands. I wish it was easier to find in the store :)
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
We LOVE Popcorn Indiana! The popcorn is always fresh out of the bag and it is light and fluffy. The butter is great but it does not upset my stomach like some other popcorns do. This is great for family movie night or for a quick snack! Can't go wrong with Popcorn Indiana!
Minnie W.
Minnie W.
So naughty, yet so good at the same time. I actually do not like real movie theater popcorn that much because I feel like a greaseball afterwards, but this is delicious. If theaters were smart, they would offer bags of this as an option.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Do you want all the flavor without all the guilt? This popcorn is absolutely perfect. It is better than actual movie theater popcorn, at a fraction of the price! This is my absolute favorite thing to buy if I am craving a salty snack!

I have found this at various grocery stores. I wouldn't pay over $3 for a bag though.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Wylie
Whenever I want that movie theater popcorn taste without running to the movies! Popcorn is my go to snack, especially this brand and flavor! The only thing I wish was different is all of the kernels that didn't pop.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Waco, TX
This stuff is addictive and so good. It is the only bag popcorn that comes close to the movie theater experience. I've purchased several times even though it's not necessary the most healthy popcorn choice.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
I'm a popcorn fanatic, and I really like this stuff! I got it at Walmart- more expensive than buying microwave popcorn, but the convenience is 👍👍👍 I have yet to try it warmed up like the bag suggests, but I'm sure that would be even bett