BY POPCORN INDIANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where can I find this popcorn?3 Answers
  • From what I see on the reviews, they are delicious. So I want som...1 Answers
  • Are these good? I'm a huge kettle corn fan but find that the ones...6 Answers
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
I love this popcorn! It’s sweet and a little bit salty for the perfect snack during a movie night that gives the perfect balance of sweet and salty if you are like me and can never decide! I love this popcorn
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
The perfect balance of sweet and savory. Every bag is fresh and the popcorn is cooked to perfection. These are a healthy snack, even the sweet ones, and I would recommend these to others. Kids love them too!
Mary P.
marmora
Love this product amazing taste great value so fresh so light very satisfying always perfect , I believe it has a more natural sweetness then other products I tried, you will love it I highly recommend
Michelle I.
Amelia
This is one of my favorite snacks. It has a really nice mixture of sweet and salty. It's also a great texture, similar to kettle corn purchased at the fair. It's lower in calories than chips, plus the serving size is much bigger. Definitely pour yourself a bowl so that you don't eat the whole bag!
lindsay M.
This kettlecorn is the best! It isn’t too overly sweet. It’s the perfect sweet and salty combo, has a great crunch, without being too crunchy from the hardened sugar.
Cory L.
I really enjoy Popcorn Indiana Original Kettlecorn. I actually love the kettle corn and sea salt mixed together for salty and sweet flavor. It is very easy to binge on this. You get quite a bit for your money which is nice. Also most of the bags are resealable meaning it doesn't go bad.
Sabre M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
OMG THIS POPCORN GIVES ME LIFE. I got this as a birthday present once. I think they don't give enough popcorn with the bag, and you can definitely tell that there is air in it. BUT I love the taste of the popcorn, it's very fresh and I enjoy sharing this snack with my friends
Ateya R.
Beaumont, TX
SCREAMING THE BEST POPCORN EVER! I'm a kettle corn girl. I buy three bags at a time. It's healthy for me...lol. It's popped to perfection. I'm not biting into any seeds. I buy it from any HEB or WALMART in my area. I wouldn't add anything to this. It's great JUST LIKE IT IS!
Rex H.
Los Altos, CA
Kettle corn how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Oh, there’s too many to count... so I’ll just say that the sweet and salty combo from Indiana is off the chain and super crave worthy. Just hoard them, you won’t regret it...
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
The kettle corn is delicious....but the Chicago corn, which they didn’t have a thing for.....is TO DIE FOR. Literally the best mixture of popcorn: the savory cheddar, the sweet caramel with the crunchy popcorn. It’s on point.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
What is your favorite flavor?
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
Do you share or eat this alone?
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Other than Kettlecorn, what other flavor would you recommend that I try?
Megan M.
Do they have other flavors?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
What's your favorite kind?