Popcorn Indiana All Natural Kettle Corn Popcorn

by Popcorn Indiana

Where can I find this popcorn?
From what I see on the reviews, they are delicious. So I want some lol where can I buy?
Are these good? I'm a huge kettle corn fan but find that the ones from the store aren't that great.
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana All Natural Kettle Corn Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Leni K.
Montrose, PA
I just love this popcorn. The kettle, the chocolate drizzle, the cheese, it's just the best. And the bag size is perfect. Yes the big bag :) I love popcorn!
Brittany H.
Bloomington, IN
I am not big fan of popcorn. However, I have tried these before and didn't like them. I just hate how popcorn feels on my Teeth!
Kristine K.
Dover, DE
Love this kettle corn its not sickeningly sweet I always add in a bit of cinnamon to my bad and shake it up so good!
Daphne L.
Trussville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good tasting kettle corn. It’s a good combination of sweet and popcorn. I also like the black and white version,
Misty O.
Saint George, KS
I'm a self-proclaimed Kettle Corn addicts. Fairs, ball games, ANYWHERE I could find Kettle Corn, I would buy it. When I saw this at my local Walgreens, I wasn't quite sure how mass-produced Kettle Corn from the store would taste, but it's AMAZING. Just like what I'd get at the fair. Caution: You'll go back for more, and always want to have some on hand!
Nicole Q.
I love this popcorn. I could eat a bag within 2 days. It's very addicting and not very expensive. It's dangerous!
Mary P.
Indianapolis, IN
Popcorn may be one of my favorite foods ever. When I found out that this brand had a kettle corn variety, I was super excited. Delicious!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Kettlecorn with a fantastic mix of sweet and salty! Good for a party or just to munch on while watching a movie. Can’t just eat one. Good crunch! I highly recommend this over regular popcorn for a snack if you like sweet taste!
Datuan J.
Petersburg, VA
I myself am a big fan of kettle corn and find it hard to find a quality from-the-shelf brand. When I say this kettle corn is outrageously delicious, it is not a joke. I have had multiple snack flavors from this brand, and while they are all delicious, you can't go wrong with a classic flavor!
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love this snack. kettle corn is a pretty standard taste but sometimes it's not sweet enough and this snack nails it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...