Popcorn Indiana All Natural Kettle Corn Cinnamon Sugar uploaded by Cynthia N.

BY POPCORN INDIANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel S.
Lyman, SC
Loveeeee my husband bought this for me when I was craving something sweet and he did not disappoint! It's hard to find where I live so I wish more stores carried this brand. I would eat a 10 pound if they made them
Lianne L.
So good, a great sweet alternative to regular popcorn - but be careful, this stuff is so addictive, you can not just have a few. Decently priced and have bought plenty of times, try it - you might love it!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Never was a fan of kettle popcorn and honestly still don't really like it except this brand. This companies flavors honestly surprised me because they are so on point and flavorful. The cinnamon sugar is like a desert. So simple but so delicious. Love the cinnamon sugar. This would be a great healthy snack for kids! Any of the kids I used to babysit for I would bring this over when we watched movies and they loved it.
CamUnbothered g.
They perfected a cinnamon bun,then added is to a crunchy, sweet,delicious treat .you get a perfect snack because you dont have to choose between salty and sweer.however, if yu dont like cinnamon, cinnamon rolls, or anything todo with it....yu will not like...but once yu start you wont be able to stop
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
I love Kettle Corn. My husband introduced me to these not too long ago. I've lived in Indiana most of my life and never knew about this company! It's seriously like the luxury, high end popcorn except you can get it at a gas station! The best taste.
Casey K.
Howell, MI
This snack is absolutely delicious! If you enjoy snacking on kettle corn, this popcorn flavor is right up your alley. It's wonderful to satisfy a sweet tooth, and has just the right amount of cinnamon sugar without being too overwhelming!
Darren G.
Claremont
The only thing that would make this better is fresh kettle corn from the fair! It's a fun snack and you'll want to eat it by the handful. To preserve the crunch longer make sure to use a chip clip to seal the bag after opening.
Andrea C.
This .. this is just amazing. I find that this one is a bit harder to find.

The flavor seriously reminds me of eating little churros with a hint of salt on the popcorn. It is absolutely delicious and I definitely recommend you buy this when you see it!
Marissa A.
My husband is addicted to popcorn and is his go to snack. I purchase these when they are on sale at Walgreens and we enjoy during movie nights! They have a good selection of flavors, my favorite is the kettle corn.