BY POPCORN INDIANA #26 in Popcorn

Popcorn, Indiana® All Natural Kettlecorn.
Crispy crunch.
Fresh flavor.
Open, Eat, Repeat™.
America's #1 Kettlecorn.
Certified GF gluten-free.
100% Whole Grain™.
16g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Bristol C.
Bristol C.
Lititz, PA
This is the best kettle corn, EVER. To me it tastes better then what you get at an amusement park and it is cheaper. If you like Kettle Corn, then buy this, you will not regret it. It is very inexpensive for the size bag it is and it wonderful. The only bad thing, I can eat the whole bag myself!
Datuan J.
Datuan J.
Petersburg, VA
I myself am a big fan of kettle corn and find it hard to find a quality from-the-shelf brand. When I say this kettle corn is outrageously delicious, it is not a joke. I have had multiple snack flavors from this brand, and while they are all delicious, you can't go wrong with a classic flavor!
Emily H.
Emily H.
This stuff is amazing, such a delicious Kettlecorn flavor - not too sweet. I can find this at most food stores in my area, it's a great treat for a movie or the beach or the car and it doesn't leave your hands feeling too sticky after you by accident eat most of an entire bag..
Adenike A.
Adenike A.
Easton, PA
I love this popcorn! I have basically been addicted to it since I first tried it! It is the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I can finish a bag all by myself in a few days. I usually buy it at my local Wal-mart and it is very inexpensive for the amount you get.
OM NOM. This stuff is soo good. My only critique is that sometimes I would hit a kernel but it really is so yummy. I kind of went overboard when I first discovered it and sort of od'd on it. It's that good haha. Sweet and salty and not too heavy.
Junika J.
Junika J.
I was introduced to these in college and have been hooked ever since. The sweet kettle corn flavor is just amazing! I always have to hide them away from my kids and husband because I will not get to enjoy them if I don't! They are just that good
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Another heavenly popcorn! Sweet flavor mixed with the saltiness popcorn. Perfect for that sweet tooth craving we all have. Probably not the healthiest, but definitely worth the slight indulgence. Add in some peanuts and you're golden!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Omg the best bagged kettlecorn there is! Its so addicting, if i am not careful i can eat a whole bag at one time... Eek. Watch for the occasional not quite popped ones though, don't want to bite into them b accident
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Awesome popcorn! It's just like fresh kettle corn! I love the combination of sweet and salty in every bite. It's fairly inexpensive and can be found at most stores. The brand has several other flavors to try too!!
Kalie T.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I love kettle corn and this is the best. Out of all the brands I've tried this is the one that tastes the most like real kettle cooked pop corn. It has a slightly salty taste and crispy sugary shell.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Where can I find this popcorn?