Popcorn Indiana All Natural Caramel Popcorn

by Popcorn Indiana

Popcorn, Indiana® All Natural Caramel Popcorn.
Hand crafted.
Packed fresh daily.
"Crispy & crunchy".
"Sweet & delightful".
Zero trans fat.
Gluten free.
100% natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana All Natural Caramel Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This popcorn is for if you have a bad sweet tooth like I do.” in 1 review
Cottage Grove, OR
Popcorn, Indiana is a really great brand of popcorn overall. I like already popped popcorn when I don't want the entire house smelling like popcorn for the next few hours. Caramel popcorn is one of my all time favorite snacks, crunchy and sweet. Popcorn, Indiana has fluffy corn with good caramel coverage, never skimpy like some other brands. Oh yes, and all natural, zero trans fat, gluten free.
This is such and addicting snack. Beware! Once you purchase and get a taste you may not be able to give it up. Although not the best price for one bag of popcorn the taste really made up for it. I was not disappointed at all and would recommend this to all my family and friends.
Louisville, KY
These tasty popcorn you'll want to eat just by watching the package !! They are delicious tasty caramel-covered popcorn and a perfect snack between the hours. I find it delicious and for my taste they are not cloying, I would spend all afternoon eating them !! I really love it
Brooklyn, NY
This popcorn is so addictive once you start you can't stop and before you know it you've finished the bag. This popcorn is for if you have a bad sweet tooth like I do. This is one of my favorite snack especially when my shows are on.
Seattle, WA
I'm a popcorn fan, so that's just perfect for me! It's healthy, because popcorn is a great meal for you! It meet my expectations, not too sweet, just perfect! I would indicate for every popcorn lover
Anderson, IN
I am probably the biggest fan of this product and the fact that its from Indiana makes it even better a great snack for all to enjoy!
Tahlequah, OK
This is my favorite movie snack! Always fresh and crisp, never stale. The caramel give a wonder sweet to my favorite salty snack!
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this brand! This flavor is one of our favorites! Sometimes it's hard to find but when you do get it!
LANCASTER, CA
Caramel lovers rejoice and unite in glee for this delicious popcorn snack. So good. Must have. Two thumbs up
These and the sweet and salty are my favorites, really tastes amazing they are so crunchy, I just love this