Popcorn Indiana Aged White Cheddar Popcorn

by Popcorn Indiana

Indiana, Meet Wisconsin. Handcrafted From Aged Wisconsin White Cheddar Cheese, You’ll Love This Sharp And Tangy Snack. Each Light And Fluffy Popped Kernel Is Sprinkled With Our Own Proprietary Blend Of Cheesy Goodness. As Soon As You Open The Bag, The Mouth-watering Aromas Will Pique Your Senses – And You’ll Fall In Love.

Are this good ? I will love to try them ?
Is the popcorn lightly seasoned with the cheddar flavoring??
Where can I buy this product?
Start your review of Popcorn Indiana Aged White Cheddar Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Willmar
Good but not filling you have to eat the whole bag to get full . The flavor is great and it’s a very affordable product . I would make family size bags so that it can be shared With more people. I’d compare it to skinny pop but at a better price . I’d recommend it to everyone!
massachusetts
My dad claims this is the best popcorn on the planet. He, unfortunately, is having more and more trouble finding it. But until it's discontinued, he will continue shoveling down his throat
Gainesville, FL
This popcorn is delicious.  At first, I bought it because it was on sale and I needed snacks.  Once I tasted it?  OMG.  I was hooked!  Now I go out of my way to get it.  Not only is it delicious, it's also GMO-free (if that is important to you).
Brandon, FL
This popcorn costs a little more than the others, but worth it. The popcorn seems bigger than most and so is the bag. I like the cheddar flavor a lot. Very cheesy. I will definitely buy it again.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my favorite white cheddar popcorn, it is so yummy! The popcorn itself is great quality, it is one of my favorite snacks! I would highly recommend if you live white cheddar popcorn!
Terre Haute, IN
I usually love any brand of white cheddar popcorn. Got this out of the vending machine at work and did not like it. The flavor was too bland and tasted just like processed cheese flavoring.
This popcorn is like the grown-up version of Smartfood. It's got that same cheesy taste but is more refined in both flavor and quality. It also doesn't leave as much powder on your fingers. I have and will continue to purchase this product.
Bayonne, NJ
What person doesn't like cheddar popcorn it's fun and entertaining for the children and for adults can sit there and play with your food sometimes when you're on the road or on a plane we're just enjoying it in the backyard great
I can never get too much of these popcorn. It was pretty healthy I share it with my boyfriend and that he absolutely loves it. It is a great snack to share with somebody else. I always recommend this pop corn brand to people.
Bradford
I find this popcorn to be a little on the dry side.  The cheese tastes a little to gritty for my liking.  If they could make the cheese seem a little smoother I think it would be perfect.  I was a little disappointed in this product.