Popcorn 550 Piece Puzzle

by White Mountain Puzzles

Little Buster's, Maggie's or Orville's, your mouth will water at the concept of this new Popcorn 550 piece jigsaw puzzle from Charlie Girard. Double glazed creamy caramel? Pink Candy? GooGoo anyone? Vintage and recent, they're all here in this wonderful collage. Artwork by Charlie Girard Beautiful illustrations of popcorn packages Made in U.S.A.

How do folks with toddlers do jigsaw puzzles and keep the kids from stealing pieces!? Popcorn 550 Piece Puzzle ?
Start your review of Popcorn 550 Piece Puzzle!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
Popcorn 550 Piece Puzzle uploaded by Shannon L.
White Mountain Puzzles Inc are the best! Just finished a similar one about vintage movies that was 1000 pieces. It was great and I plan to purchase more of this brand. The colors are vivid and the pieces are easy to pick up and not too thin like some other brands I’ve bought before.
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
I love White Mountain puzzles. The pieces aren’t tiny, but aren’t huge. The pictures are always interesting and pretty challenging. I could work puzzles all day long. If only I didn’t have a full time job lol
Beth  C.
Hampden, ME
Haven’t really put this particular puzzle together but we own a lot of white mountain puzzles and due to the quarantine, we have revisited puzzling. It’s a family affair and everybody loves doing it and it is very satisfying at the very end putting in that one last piece. And you get a beautiful picture to admire for all your hard work. For a short while anyway till you pull it apart and put it away.
Heidi B.
White Mountain Puzzles are hands down the best puzzles out there. Made of great quality material. Fun to put together and easy to take apart. Our family's favorite brand of puzzles. We own over 12 different WM puzzles.