BY POPCHIPS

40% More More Crunchin' for the Munchin' Non GMO Gluten Free Never Fried. Always Real. Popped Chip Snack Made with Sweet Potato Certified Gluten-Free see more...

Nicolette M.
Union, NJ
Pop chips are absolutely addicting! I love that they have a sweet potato flavor. Pop chips are so light and airy which I love. They also are pretty calorie friendly as well! I definitely would recommend these chips, especially this flavor!
Demetria K.
I love pop chips and feel like they are a healthier alternative to “regular” potato chips. I really love the sweet potato flavor, it tastes wonderful in my opinion. I often snack on these because they make a easy treat. I would recommend these!
Alaina H.
Gillsville
If you are a fan of sweet potatoes then you will be a fan of this. These are great if you are into fitness and need to load up on carbs because they are a nice healthy alternative and don’t cost an arm and a leg.
kristal r.
victor ville
I love these chips because there healthier then other chips and there very good. I would recommend you guys to try these out, I would definitely go buy some more when I run out and I would definitely give these a good rating.
HopeLittle Li L.
United states
Very crunch, I can eat sandwiches or soup not hard to digest, it has a good amount for one person to eat, it's perfect if you have a lot of people on you home to serve
Amber B.
louisville
My favorite crunchy snack! I’m a chip eater and don’t like many other snacks. These chips not only are comparably healthy but they’re also tasty. These are my favorite chips and they’re relatively new
Miriam S.
I love this brand for chips !! I like how I can enjoy these chips while at the same time not feel guilty about eating it bc it has sweet potato and that is a healthier way to snack
Breunka K.
Cordova, TN
Mhmmmmmm yummmmnm my favorite. These are sweet and light and I love them. A much healthier choice than lays or Cheetos. It does meet all expectations you should give it a try.
CallMeYana B.
Philadelphia
Never never never never never never never never never never never used this product just did this to complete my snap 😂

Amina H.
Atlanta
I love these chips! Great for trying to eat healthier and find substitutes. Only problem is I wish I didn’t end up eating the whole bag 😅