popchips Sweet Potato Chips uploaded by Reham M.popchips Sweet Potato Chips uploaded by Reham M.popchips Sweet Potato Chips uploaded by Mara K.

BY POPCHIPS

One Potato, Two Potato, Sweet Potato, Four. Ha! No Way You’re Stopping At Four. ‘cause, To Make Our Sweet Potato Popchips, We Hired Mad Scientists With Pop Bottle Glasses To Create A Chip That Triggers Not One, But Three Flavor Circuits In The Human Brain—salty, Sweet And Umami—thus, Making It Humanly Impossible Not To Eat The Whole Bag.
No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
Gluten Free
Kosher Parve
Vegan
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat

Rice Flour, Dried Sweet Potato, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Organic Yellow Corn Flour, Seasoning (Sea Salt, Dired Cane Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potato Powder, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid), Sugar, Annatto

• How do these taste compared to the standard Pop chips? I...1 Answers
Katherine F.
I don’t like potato chips usually, but these chips are my new favorites. I started bringing them as a snack to track meets and now my entire team likes them. I like how they don’t seem as greasy as a lot of other chip brands which means I don’t feel awful about eating them.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I’m a sweet potato fry enthusiast but those don’t last too long and take ages to bake, these are a quick and easy substitute when I’m having cravings! The calorie count being low is also a bonus as I can not feel guilty after eating these.
Noor A.
Lincoln
His brand makes the best chips so yummy and tasty good for after school or after work or just a snack whatever it is it never fails me yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm it is so delicious and good can’t resist on these chips they are so nice
Ashley C.
Santa Rosa, CA
These are amazing & I believe come in different flavors! (Personally, I like the plain ones)
They are very inexpensive, you can get them at Whole Foods, Target... And they have awesome ingredients!
They are also gluten free which I can appreciate SO much since I have a pretty severe allergy to gluten.

Great, healthy snack that is available almost anywhere!
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
This chips are great for snacking! The sweet potato flavor is just unbelievable gives it a rich sweet flavor while having the savory of a chip! Definitely a better option than regular chips
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I love pop chips and I am in love with this flavor. These have such authentic flavor and really make you feel as if you are eating an actual sweet potato!! These I came across at my local super market for a super cheap price along with a ton of other flavors. I gave it only 4 stars because I could only find this actual flavor once.
Aaliyah W.
loveland,ohio
I love the sweet potato chips they are the best things in the world and i recommend them to anyone they are  sweet,good,and they have a reasonable amount of sugar in them so if you are on a diet you could and should be able to eat these  as a good little snack.
Andrea T.
Kansas City
These are some of the best chips I’ve ever had! They’re so good and make me feel satisfied during snack time. They’re better than other chips and better for me. And I love having these as a snack!! I eat them every day and have never gotten tired of them.
Kendal B.
Every time I see these chips at Kroger, I have to stock up. I love these so much. First of all, I love sweet potatoes. So anything flavored sweet potato, I'm going for. They're so light and airy. Great side to a sandwich. I definitely recommend these!
Nicole B.
Chicago
Popchips are such a delicious and non greasy salty treat and the Sweet Potato flavor has to be my favorite. It has the perfect mix of sweet and savory to it. It does tend to get your hands a bit messy, but I’ll deal for the yum factor.
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
How do these taste compared to the standard Pop chips? Its always hit or miss with Sweet Potato.