BY POPCHIPS

Popchips Sour Cream & Onion Potato Popped Chip Snack: All natural Think popped Vegan Gluten free Not fried or baked Kosher

• Why are they called pop chips? how do they taste? 4 Answers
  • So, I haven't tried these yet, and I'm really trying to eat healt...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA
I'm a chip girl for real. I love my chips but I needed to make some healthier choices. I didn't want to give them up completely though so I grabbed some of these and I loved them! They taste great and you don't feel like you're sacrificing flavor at all. They're not super healthy but they're definitely better for you than a bag of hot fries. I would definitely buy them again!
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
These are a really healthy alternative to chips, and they satisfy that craving for a salty, crunch snack. While I love chips, I've found that they're too salty, and though I might have cravings for them I find that having alternatives on hand in place of junk food is a way to curb my cravings and one where I don't have to feel guilty about snacking on!
Malaisha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our school like many other schools in the US are on Michelle Obama's "Let's Move!" initiative. So they swapped these into our vending machines for "healthier alternatives" and I couldn't get enough! These are so good and healthy at that. They are super affordable if you were to get them at a supermarket or store, I recommend 100%
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
These are one of my favorite snacks, I haven't found a flavor I don't like! The sour cream and onion is really good too because it's not too overwhelming and you don't feel like your breath will knock anyone out after you eat them. Plus they're more guilt-free than regular chips, always a bonus!
Rachel G.
These have a very mild sour cream and onion flavor. They feel healthier than normal chips, but don't really have as good of a flavor. They are also more expensive. They are lower calorie though. I think some popchip flavors are much better. They don't make too much of a mess on your hands.
Courtney K.
Hackensack, NJ
Sour cream and onion potato chips are totally my weakness that I always feel terrible about eating. Pop chips are awesome cause they're low in calories and fix my craving. I'll usually get them at Duane Reade or Target as a snack when I need something quick cause I love the small bags!
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
I would eat these everyday if i could. They are like a guilty pleasure. Light but super tasty. Without the fat and calorie content of other types of chip. Love all the flavors, especially the sour cream and onion and the Salt and Vinegar. We probably go thought at least a bag a week.
Tammy L.
Seattle, WA
These chips are addictingly good. Just wish they weren't so expensive, but the flavor is on point. I've tried the BBQ, sour cream and onion, and salt and pepper, and they've all tasted great. Would recommend if you're looking for a tasty snack that isn't terrible for your health
MoMo T.
Phenix City, AL
Let's be honest, I'm picking these up to pretend to be healthy and in that case they're not bad at all! I love the sour cream ones most but I'm a sour cream girl. The texture is not bad either which could easily happen. I only wish the bags were larger so I could have more! lol
Charisse G.
Temecula, CA
MY FAVORITE CHIPS. SOOOO flavorful but not overpowering like most chips. Love the puffy texture. I buy the mini packs and throw them in my bag before school or work. The price point is great and I feel healthier eating these compared to other chips. PLUS great price point.
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Why are they called pop chips? how do they taste?
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
So, I haven't tried these yet, and I'm really trying to eat healthy. How close to actual chips do they taste? Are they worth the price?