BY POPCHIPS

Mother-in-law Coming For Dinner? Didn’t Win The Lottery? Organic Chemistry Test In The Morning? Grab A Bag Of Our Sour Cream And Onion Flavor—it’s Pure Comfort Food. Pop One In Your Mouth And Taste The Salty, Onion Flavors With The Distinct Tang That Only Sour Cream Can Deliver. Good Luck Eating Just Three!
No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
Gluten Free
Kosher Dairy
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat

Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Seasoning (Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Buttermilk, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Canola Oil, Sour Cream [Cultured Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk], Parsley, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Potato Starch

• Why are they called pop chips? how do they taste? 4 Answers
  • Are these easy to find in the U.K.? I would totally love ...1 Answers
  • So, I haven't tried these yet, and I'm really trying to e...2 Answers
aly M.
harpers ferry
Review for: Sour Cream & Onion Potato 0.8 oz; 23 g more...
These are my favorite flavor of PopChips. Theyre very light and airy, and have a lot of flavor packed into them, but not too much. They’re much lighter than normal potato chips when it comes to calories since they’re popped instead of fried, plus they’re not greasy like others.
mattie w.
love these so much can never eat too much of these .  wish I could eat these everyday the flavor is great and so much less fattening than other chips but no compramise on the taste. I love these so much if you are into this flavor you will too great for lunch snack
Alexis B.
These are great chips. But there is a downside to them in my opinion. They are very very salty and when you eat them there isn’t much sour cream and onion taste. Although, they do have a good flavor they just don’t do well with me because of the amount of salt.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I really like these chips because there’s still a good flavor and it’s a lot healthier than regular potato chips. I like that it’s a healthier option that I can turn to when I don’t want to eat super unhealthy.
Melisa✨ F.
Review for: Sour Cream & Onion Potato 0.8 oz; 23 g more...
I bought these chips to try because they looked good and sour cream and onion i mean what can go wrong? Well obviously i was wrong if youre a fan of baked chips these are deff for you but they werent so good i didnt like the taste of the chip
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
Review for: Sour Cream & Onion Potato 0.8 oz; 23 g more...
Pop chips are by far my favorite chips ever! They are super light and fluffy and have great flavor! I used to only buy pop chips when searching for chips, and they are delicious! You do get less chips for the same price as other types of chips, but they are very delicious!
Mesha F.
Okinawa
The sour cream flavor of these chips is pretty good. It’s not my favorite because the powder leaves this weird after taste in back of your mouth but it’s easily gotten over. It’s still a pretty good chip you can feel good about.
Amanda B.
pittsburgh, PA
Light, flavorful chip. You get a lot of bang for your buck in terms of calories with how many you can eat and how flavorful they are. The price is affordable as well. The only downside is they’re mostly “empty” calories
regan c.
Fernandina, FL
popchips have always been a staple food in my household growing up, & they continue to be after I’ve moved away! They are truly delicious, & a bit healthier for you than most chips! All of the flavors I have tried have been amazing, & the texture is perfect!
Rebecca F.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Sour Cream & Onion Potato 0.8 oz; 23 g more...
I love sour cream and onion ANYTHING. The texture of pop chips is what sets it all off. I get these almost every time I go shopping. The ingredients are great, and I highly recommend these! Always buy them for my job.
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Why are they called pop chips? how do they taste?
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
So, I haven't tried these yet, and I'm really trying to eat healthy. How close to actual chips do they taste? Are they worth the price?
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Are these easy to find in the U.K.? I would totally love to buy these as I’m gluten free.