popchips Smooth Cheddar Rice Chips

Popchips smooth cheddar rice chips 4oz

How many flavors does this come In
What exactly are these? I've tried popcorners before and loved them. Is this similar?
Do these taste more like potato chips or rice cakes?
Start your review of popchips Smooth Cheddar Rice Chips!
How would you rate this product?
I loooooove pop chips. A healthy snap all the while being delicious without being messy.
Tiffin, IA
A great chip alternative that still allows you to get that chip craving! Two thumbs up!
These are okay. They had flavor. I got bored of the texture quick. They seemed healthy.
Windsor , ON
Popchips are ok... Give me a headache bc I'm allergic to MSG and it's in everything... That's why I usually only buy and can have lays plain chips. But wanted to try it.
San tan valley, az
popchips Smooth Cheddar Rice Chips uploaded by Deb V.
Kids can be picky eaters and my son is no exception. But after introducing him to these Pop Chips, we can't keep him out of them! It is nice to be able to offer them healthier snack alternatives. Cheesy, crunchy, very tasty!
Vancouver , BC
I love popchips! They make a great snack and is low in calories. This flavour in particular is one of my favourites. The rice chips make it extra crunchy and the cheddar is extra tasty for those cheese lovers out there!
Found a cheaper version of these in Aldi they taste and look exactly the same the calories are also the same. These are a very good chip for a cheat day snack the calories in them are low compared with other chips.
These low fat chips are wonderfully flavoured the melt in your mouth cracker makes this perfect for toddlers or anyone really my favourite flavour is chove and onion
I really like this flavour. There's a few other flavors (olive oil one) that ive tried that I find are too strong In flavour. This one has just the right amount
They taste alright. They are healthier for you i think so thats why i buy them but id rather prefer to buy the unhealthier ones.