popchips Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by leeanne c.popchips Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by Tara S.

BY POPCHIPS

Ready For A Punch To The Kisser? Just Pop One Of Our Sea Salt And Vinegar Popchips In Your Mouth—and Pucker Up! It’s Sour Power Time. Ours Have Just The Right Balance Of Crunch, Salt, And Potato—along With That Satisfying Vinegary Snap You Can’t Get Enough Of. So Go Ahead, Champ, And Give Your Tongue A Spanking!

Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Vinegar, Lactic Acid, Dried Cane Syrup, Dehydrated Potatoes, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors), Potato Starch

Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
These things are addictively amazing. I love salt and vinegar flavored chips, and these fulfill the craving without stuffing me...and are less calories. They are the perfect accompaniment to a sandwich or wrap at lunch!
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Really delicious and salty and pretty much guilt free. They aren’t exactly the same as potato chips- they are lighter and crunchier but they are a great low calorie option. I like this flavor a lot. Highly recommend!
Kristin C.
Ocoee, FL
I actually love all the pop chips flavors but especially the salt and vinegar it’s way more healthier than eating regular salt and vinegar chips I could eat these all the time with less calories but still great taste
Morgan F.
Conway , AR
Popchips are such a healthy advantage to regular potato chips. And if you’re anything like me and LOVE snacking, any healthy delicious snack is a plus! I’m so happy they came out with the salt and vinegar flavor
Grace P.
Oregon
These chips are the best when I want something a little healthier! These chips have a wonderful light and crispy texture, and I loved that they weren't greasy like regular potato chips usually are.
Samantha C.
I love these for a healthier alternative for a chip! They have a great flavor, and this was the first time i tried them. I thought they were delicious and healthy! I would definitely get them again and recommend them to my friends for sure. You can find them at any store really
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
Once you finally eat through the over 1/2 bag of air, you'll be able to enjoy the fluffy crunch of these chips. They're very light and give you a healthy feeling. These definitely are not heathy, but the packaging and taste will make your guilt eating feel just a little less guilty.
Jamie F.
Arlington, VA
Love this product! After the first time I had it, I found myself craving it all the time, I like these chips much better than standard potato chips because I don't feel guilty after (although I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag). Definitely would recommend trying
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Salt and vinegar chips are one of my weaknesses and these healthy low fat chips make it totally acceptable to enjoy!! They are a healthy yet just as delicious alternative to the regular chip. They're light, crispy, delicious and even more delicious than your average greasy chip.
Nickie S.
Love the mixture of salt and vinegar and typically buy this flavor or BBQ they are both my favorite. Wish more came in the back for the price but such a good flavor and taste. Always a good snack to have. Recommend these all the time to others and tend to bring them to parties.
Juliana O.