popchips Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by Danielle S.popchips Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by leeanne c.popchips Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by Tara S.

BY POPCHIPS

Ready For A Punch To The Kisser? Just Pop One Of Our Sea Salt And Vinegar Popchips In Your Mouth—and Pucker Up! It’s Sour Power Time. Ours Have Just The Right Balance Of Crunch, Salt, And Potato—along With That Satisfying Vinegary Snap You Can’t Get Enough Of. So Go Ahead, Champ, And Give Your Tongue A Spanking!

Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Vinegar, Lactic Acid, Dried Cane Syrup, Dehydrated Potatoes, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors), Potato Starch

Buy on Amazon
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
These darn pop chips are my weakness. I opened a bag of these and I cannot stop eating them I love salt and vinegar chips and these just have their own delicious flavor that I love way too much to stop at half of a bag. I have a hard time eating any type of Chip made from corn I have a slight allergy to corn and it upsets my stomach so when I found Popchips I was so excited. It was something new to try something different than a basic corn tortilla chip. To my delight I was able to abolish the whole entire bag and not get a stomach ache. The nice thing about Popchips is that you don't have to feel like putting yourself into the corner in timeout because you ate the entire bag calories are very very reasonable and the serving size is really large. When I eat these I don't feel like I'm missing out on eating a regular tortilla chip or anything like that. If you're watching your calories if you're trying to make healthier choices but you don't want to give up your chips this is the way to go
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
If you’re anything like me you love that salt and vinegar bitterness. But you don’t like the calories or carbs in chips? That’s where Popchips comes in, delicious and significantly less calories compared to competitors. If you want to start eating healthier but still get cravings in, get that craving filled by popchips!
Erica C.
South Amherst, OH
I did not like these popchips, I love all the other flavors I’ve tried but there’s something about this one that just isn’t good. I don’t like the taste when you put it in your mouth, I don’t like the taste it leaves in your mouth when your done with them. I do not recommend these.
Christina M.
Pop chips are a great healthier alternative to regular potato chips because they are not fried, therefore resulting in less oil and saturated fats. This flavor has the perfect amount of salt and vinegar. Only complaint is when you start snacking on them you can’t stop!
Jordan B.
Highland Mls, NY
Salt and vinegar chips are my absolute weakness so finding a healthy alternative is an absolute must! These pop chips have that amazing salt and vinegar taste and for fewer the calories!! They make the perfect work/school snack and don't leave you with that greasy guilty feeling
Allison R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love sea salt and vinegar flavored chips but I think popchips is my favorite brand. It’s super light and makes me feel like it’s not as bad for me as the other brands haha. I repurchase it almost every other week. I’m addicted
Toni U.
Coralville, IA
I love these “chips”! I love them because they are SOO much less in calories than the other chips offered and their flavor is spectacular! I have an assortment of flavors in my kitchen but salt & vinegar is my favorite by far.
Rannica A.
Philadelphia
My boyfriend had me try this. I was a bit skeptical, because it looked like fake, puffy, chips. However, to my surprise these were delicious. It helped satisfy my salty cravings and def a better indulgence than a bag of lays. Great substitution for regular chips.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh I have my best flavors now that I am trying to watch what I eat when I want my crunchiness of a chip this is my go-to 5 brand and this is also my go to flavor I like the tart and tangy Miss of this flavor
Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
Flavor wise, they aren’t the best, HOWEVER, if you’re looking for something pretty good to satisfy your cravings that’s a healthier lower calorie option that won’t leave you feeling bloated. This is it. They also have a good aftertaste.
Juliana O.