Popchips Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chip uploaded by leeanne c.Popchips Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chip uploaded by Tara S.

BY POPCHIPS

Think Popped! br Never Fried. Never Baked. All Natural 4 No Preservatives 1 No Artificial Flavors or Colors 2 No Cholesterol 7 0 Grams Saturated Fat 8 0 Grams Trans Fat 5 No Gluten Ingredients 6 Vegan All the flavor. Where s the fat? Think popped! br Lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. So we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you ve never tasted before. Never fried. Never baked. br We don t fry it. We don t bake it. We start with wholesome potatoes, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! It s a chip. Then we season it with the finest all-natural ingredients for a snack so tasty and crispy, you won t even notice it s healthier. *50+% Less fat per 28g serving Sea Salt Vinegar Popchips than regular fried potato chips. 24 - 0.8oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt 19

Buy on Walmart
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
These are VERY vinegar tasting but I love that. Though not for the faint of heart :) The texture of pop chips are awesome that's one of my favorite things about them but I buy them over a lot of other chips because they are GMO free which is important to me. They are tasty and I have never had a problem with them going stale though they don't last too long in my house!
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Don't feel too bad if you eat this entire bag in one sitting. And you probably will because salt and vinegar together is a dangerously delicious combo. These aren't as amazing as regular fries potato chips, but they give you that same crunch to satisfy cravings, with a lot less guilt. All of the flavors are really good, but this one is my favorite.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
Hahaha this is my most favorite chip and chip flavor! They only sell the salt n vinegar ones at my nearby Walmart and they don't restock regularly. I may therefore buy them in multiples when I see them in stock. These are slightly sweet with a lot of vinegar flavor. The crunchy texture is also great! I'm in love with these
Nicki F.
Worcester, MA
I have always loved salt and vinegar chips but having that same flavor in a healthier alternative is great! Not to mention that I love the texture so much more than regular chips. Each chip almost melts in my mouth. It's also not as salty as regular chips so I'm not overwhelmed by thirst by the bottom of the bag!
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly I wish I had a bag of these to eat RIGHT NOW. They are so good!!! I love salt & vinegar flavor but I want something healthier than a deep fried greasy chip, and these have all the flavor with way less calories. LOVE them. The only way they would be better is with more flavoring on them!
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
These taste sooo good. I got them for a car snack on a long trip home and they were delicious. Although these are a little expensive for chips, I know they advertise for being low fat - which is important since usually chips are fried in oil. These are worth the calories every once in a while.
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
All of Pop Chips do have a healthier taste, they are not going to taste exactly like fried potato chips. They do make me feel better about a chip snack when I am looking for a healthier option but would still like chips. I don't buy them often because they don't fare as well with my fiancé.
Cassie B.
These can be addicting! I LOVE salt and vinegar chips, but am not a huge fan of potato chips in general. These pop chips are a fun twist on potato chips! They are light and crunchy, and they don't feel greasy like most potato chips. Only problem? Once I start eating them it's hard to stop!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a slight addiction to these. They are super salty and vinegary but so freaking delicious. I pair then with a mild hummus. They are light and crisp and hold up to heavy dip. They are good for you as well. Well better than others. I tend to eat the entire bag in one setting, whoops!
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
These are so light and airy they taste so much more better then normal chips. Very happy and they are healthier then other products I usually buy, a little on the pricey side for a small bag but they are worth it. I've already recommended to friends and family & on social media as well!
Juliana O.