popchips Sea Salt Veggie Chips uploaded by Sarah F.popchips Sea Salt Veggie Chips uploaded by Crystal A.popchips Sea Salt Veggie Chips uploaded by Kristi B.

BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Think popped! Never fried. Never baked. All the flavor. (50+% less fat per 28 g serving. Popchips Veggie Chips - 3.5 g; Regular Fried Potato Chips - 10 g.) A garden of flavor to savor. Think popped! Our veggie chips are definitely not your garden-variety snack. We pop a flavorful blend of nine (count'em nine) veggies and add a touch of sea salt for tasty chips that are light crispy and gluten free. Never fried. Never baked. We don't fry it (unhealthy). We don't bake it (undelicious). We start with garden veggies add a little heat and pressure and pop! It's a chip. Then we season it with the finest natural ingredients for a snack so delicious you won't even notice it's (we hesitate to say) healthier. Nothing fake or phony. No fake colors. No fake flavors. No fluorescent orange fingertips. No wiping your greasy chip hand on your jeans. No really. Natural ingredients. No preservatives. No fake flavors or colors. No cholesterol. 0 grams saturated fat. 0 grams trans fat. Vegan. Gluten free. GF - Certified gluten-free. Vegan. Guaranteed fresh and flavorful through the best before date. Features Capacity - 3 oz. 1 case. Pack of 12. Dimension - 19.75 x 11.88 x 10.56 in. Item Weight - 3.72 lbs. Directions Dried Potato Chickpea Flour Sunflower Safflower and/or Canola Oil Navy Bean Flour Tapioca Starch Beet Powder Spinach Powder Pumpkin Powder Pea Fiber Tomato Powder Red Bell Pepper Powder Sea Salt Salt Kale Powder Red Beet Juice Powder (Natural Color) Annatto (Natural Color).

Kelley H.
These are super yummy. I was definitely hesitant because I have had a few types of veggie chips that really didn't taste all that great. These however, mixed with the delish sea salt seasoning, are incredibly tasty. I love that they are a much healthier alternative and still give you that satisfying crunch and chip taste.
Simmi K.
Stormville, NY
Most of the time when I buy veggie chips, they are high in salt which for me is the opposite of why I am eating this product. This particular brand was not salty and is very healthy for veggie chips. They are low in calorie and low in salt and carbs, which makes this a great snack when you have the munchies!
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
Mmm this are my fav just because not only is it simple but satisfying . I also love that you can make a salsa and it eat it with it . I love these more then tortilla chips . These are kind of addicting lol but I really would recommend for anyone who wants to snack around with out feeling nasty after .
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I love these chips. They taste so yummy, I was surprised how healthy they are. I love the pack of 12 because if I get a big bag, I'll probably eat it right away lol You can find these at Walmart, that is where I got mine. I had doubts before I tried it but you wont be disappointed.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I am in love with Popchips Veggie Chips with sea salt, they are my guilty pleasure go to snack. They have a delicious flavor and they are light and crispy. I could easily eat a whole bag in one sitting if I allowed myself too. I also love the Popchips potato chips with sea salt!
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
My son and I really like these Popchips Veggie Chips. We buy them from Walmart or Sprouts. They taste delicious and fit in our heart healthy diet. They're a pretty good value and often go on sale. They are nice and colorful too. I would recommend these to any adult or child.
Nicole O.
Brooklyn, NY
The calorie content and packaging of popchips is definitely appealing, but these never seem to actually satisfy my hunger or cravings for salty foods. I don't feel the bags are ever sufficiently filled, either, so I'm likely to grab a regular bag of chips instead.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I love the flavor of these chips, and I like this particular packaging because of how convenient it is. I work long overnight shifts, and I can't really take a full meal break, so tasty snacks like these are perfect to both keep my energy up and to keep me awake!
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love veggie straws so I had to try these! These are perfect for snacking or to pair with your sandwich at lunch without having to feel so guilty because they are low in calorie compared to lays potato chips! Will be trying the popchips kettle corn chips soon!
Crystal A.
Super yummy! Quick and healthy snack! Great for long car rides, movies and the beach. I found my at target! The local grocery store had mother pop chip type brand me I enjoyed this one much more it is very affordable and you get lot for your money.
sydnee w.
Crisfield, MD
I wanted to know if people eat them because they are healthy.
Mary T.
Cerro Gordo, IL
Where can you get this flavor from?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?