popchips Sea Salt Veggie Chips uploaded by Crystal A.popchips Sea Salt Veggie Chips uploaded by Sarah F.popchips Sea Salt Veggie Chips uploaded by Kristi B.

BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Think popped! Never fried. Never baked. All the flavor. (50+% less fat per 28 g serving. Popchips Veggie Chips - 3.5 g; Regular Fried Potato Chips - 10 g.) A garden of flavor to savor. Think popped! Our veggie chips are definitely not your garden-variety snack. We pop a flavorful blend of nine (count'em nine) veggies and add a touch of sea salt for tasty chips that are light crispy and gluten free. Never fried. Never baked. We don't fry it (unhealthy). We don't bake it (undelicious). We start with garden veggies add a little heat and pressure and pop! It's a chip. Then we season it with the finest natural ingredients for a snack so delicious you won't even notice it's (we hesitate to say) healthier. Nothing fake or phony. No fake colors. No fake flavors. No fluorescent orange fingertips. No wiping your greasy chip hand on your jeans. No really. Natural ingredients. No preservatives. No fake flavors or colors. No cholesterol. 0 grams saturated fat. 0 grams trans fat. Vegan. Gluten free. GF - Certified gluten-free. Vegan. Guaranteed fresh and flavorful through the best before date. Features Capacity - 3 oz. 1 case. Pack of 12. Dimension - 19.75 x 11.88 x 10.56 in. Item Weight - 3.72 lbs. Directions Dried Potato Chickpea Flour Sunflower Safflower and/or Canola Oil Navy Bean Flour Tapioca Starch Beet Powder Spinach Powder Pumpkin Powder Pea Fiber Tomato Powder Red Bell Pepper Powder Sea Salt Salt Kale Powder Red Beet Juice Powder (Natural Color) Annatto (Natural Color).

Kelley H.
These are super yummy. I was definitely hesitant because I have had a few types of veggie chips that really didn't taste all that great. These however, mixed with the delish sea salt seasoning, are incredibly tasty. I love that they are a much healthier alternative and still give you that satisfying crunch and chip taste.
Nicole O.
Brooklyn, NY
The calorie content and packaging of popchips is definitely appealing, but these never seem to actually satisfy my hunger or cravings for salty foods. I don't feel the bags are ever sufficiently filled, either, so I'm likely to grab a regular bag of chips instead.
Simmi K.
Stormville, NY
Most of the time when I buy veggie chips, they are high in salt which for me is the opposite of why I am eating this product. This particular brand was not salty and is very healthy for veggie chips. They are low in calorie and low in salt and carbs, which makes this a great snack when you have the munchies!
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
These are my favorite lower-guilt chips. Not too salty but just enough flavor to enjoy a somewhat healthier snack. These chips are light and don't leave your hands or bowls feeling greasy after  having a few of them. I would recommend these to anyone looking for something a little different than your regular potato chip.
Susan W.
Columbus, OH
I love the taste of these chips and that they seem to be healthier for you than regular chips. They have 12% fiber and 8% potassium and that is good for chips. I got this at Kroger's grocery store. I don't buy it real often because it's a little expensive. I would recommend it to others.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
THESE ARE SO GOOD! I cant even articulate a sentence that explains how much I love these chips! They're different from most plain potato chips while still keeping the traditional texture and crunch! Totally would recommend.
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
I love healthy products such as popchips, and the different varieties of flavor is addicting. The veggie chips satisfies the healthy kick also the sugar rush that I have at night. I would recommend it to others.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I loved these! They are so good and a healthy alternative to traditional chips. I enjoy their veggie chips and i like these even more because they have just enough sea salt seasoning. They are salty and healthy.
Tamara D.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Im a vegetarian and am very health conscious however i have to feed the beast sometimes and these chips do just that. They are the perfect bit of salt i crave without being greasy and horrible for me.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You know what I like about these? They are just a little thicker than the potato versions and I love the sea salt flavor to them. Now, if they could just put a little cheesy flavor on them, I would be totally in love!
sydnee w.
Crisfield, MD
I wanted to know if people eat them because they are healthy.
Mary T.
Cerro Gordo, IL
Where can you get this flavor from?