Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI

Do you think these have a weird peanut butter aftertaste? or is it just me?

Rita A.
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
5 years, 3 months ago
YES! I didn't know how to describe it, but it is a similar to peanut butter's aftertaste. I still love these things though.
Lane K.
Lane K.
Long Beach, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
I have noticed an aftertaste. I don't know if it's peanut butter but it's definitely something.
Alma D.
Alma D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
No, haven't experienced that. I think they taste amazing.
Celia S.
Celia S.
Atlanta, GA
5 years, 6 months ago
No. I think it's just you.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
5 years, 6 months ago
I haven't noticed such an aftertaste
Clarice M.
Clarice M.
Bronx, NY
5 years, 6 months ago
Not at all, perhaps you're allergy to an ingredient they're cooked with
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.
5 years, 6 months ago
I've tried the original ones and have yet to encounter a peanut butter after taste. Try them again maybe it was just your taste buds that particular day.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
Thats odd, I haven't encountered that before. I've only tried the BBQ but no peanut butter aftertaste for me.