BY POPCHIPS #69 in Chips

Simple Ingredients Bring Out The Best In Each Other. Sourced Directly From French-speaking Mermaids Who Mine The Salt Deep In Mediterranean Underworlds, Our Sea Salt Popchips Go Best When Ripped Open During Hungry Drives Home From The Grocery Store. They Also Go Awesome With Water.

Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Salt

• How do you enjoy this tasty chips?1 Answers
  • What do you eat these with? I enjoy them with hummus! 1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
My favorite! Low calorie and tastes just like a regular salted potato chip. Much healthier, especially if watching your diet. Very delicious!  I can typically find these at any grocery store. I mainly shop at Walmart, Kroger, and target. They all 3 usually have them in stock.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I was really disappointed with these cuz I really thought that they were going to taste very good I mean it's healthy but like I took a bite of it and it kind of tasted like a giant rice crispy treat and I kind of didn't like it because it just if it tastes weird I just didn't care for it
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
I don't eat chips too often, but when I do I usually go for Popchips. I love the sea salt as well as the other flavors. They're on the healthier side, as far as chips go, so they are a great snack that you don't need to feel bad about! Always satisfied with my purchase of these.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I just tried these for the first time and I think I’ll be getting them again! They have a flavor similar to potato chips, but without the greasy feeling or taste! while they’re not as good as a classic potato chip, for being a healthier option I think they’re a great choice!
Emily B.
Columbus
Woah... seriously so good! Glad I picked these up. The sea salt and sour cream are my favorite and only 1pt for 9 chips for those on WW! :)
Tastes even better than some potato chips and not coated in salt, actually flavorful in a different way. Inventive, I love it!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These are nice and plain but not so plain that they're boring. They definitely have a salty flavor, but the good thing about them is you can eat them.with anything so you can have that extra crunch without changing or adding flavor to whatever your eating. Way better than lays potato chips in my opinion. They have the perfect crunch and texture. Definitely worth giving them a try!
Christine F.
Spokane
I prefer ridged chips but I really like these as an alternative to lays. They’re more on the expensive side for the amount you get but they still are affordable. They’re healthier than other alternatives but I wouldn’t classify them as a health food.
Sharmin P.
New York
These are delicious and crunchy. I have yet to find a flavor from popchips that I don’t enjoy but my favorite is the sweet chili flavor. I love stocking up on the big bags so I can have them when I am studying or being peckish throughout the day.
Heather S.
Amissville
If you are looking for a true classic chip flavor and texture these aren’t for you, but I quite enjoy them. They taste great and are better for you than alternatives. They aren’t expensive either and you can find them anywhere. I recommend them.
Erin B.
Such a yummy snack! I like it because it’s different from regular trips since it’s not as oily or overly salty. It’s a fun, crunchy chip and I enjoy the flavor as salt level. I haven’t tried other flavors but I definitely recommend this one!
Gabrielle F.
Which flavor do you like the most?
Annika B.
I know special k makes a similar product. Have you tried it? Do you prefer it over these?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Should i buy these or not?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What's the best flavor?
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Do you think these have a weird peanut butter aftertaste? or is it just me?