BY POPCHIPS

popchips is a delicious line of popped potato chips that are never fried, but always made with real ingredients. how do we do it? well, first, let's talk about how we don't do it. we never fry our chips. that just puts a lot of stuff in there that we could all do without. thanks to the magic of popping, we found a way to pop all the flavor in, while keeping all the fried oil out.  we take potatoes, add heat and pressure, then pop! you get chips that are deeply satisfying, but not deep fried. plus no grease, and no guilty conscience. all that’s added is a flavorful blend of seasonings to create taste-bud popping flavors that appeal to the whole family. pop open a bag of popchips and try for yourself. And be sure to look for our veggie and corn varieties too!

• How do you enjoy this tasty chips?1 Answers
  • What do you eat these with? I enjoy them with hummus! 1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Zara C.
San Diego, CA
Fantastic product! Great for someone trying to be healthy and has that potato chip craving. Much better for you than other "real" potato chip options. And you'll feel better after having a few. Would definitely recommend. It has gotten me through some serious salt cravings.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These are nice and plain but not so plain that they're boring. They definitely have a salty flavor, but the good thing about them is you can eat them.with anything so you can have that extra crunch without changing or adding flavor to whatever your eating. Way better than lays potato chips in my opinion. They have the perfect crunch and texture. Definitely worth giving them a try!
selina p.
i like popchips because i can tell myself they aren’t as bad for me as regular chips like SunChips® Harvest Cheddar or Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips. they tatse good and are somewhat healthier than other chips.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
The sea salt flavor was lacking in here for me. The chip overall was just missing the mark. Felt like even though it had the little pop I need from a chip and can get from these without the guilt, I was left blah.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Hannah M.
Boise
My favorite snack at work. They don't leave your hands all messy and they are yummy. My only reasoning for giving a 2 star is that you pay for a big bag of them and more than half the bag is filled with air! I know they always make fun of chips for having too much air in the bag, but this brand in particular give you 1 part chips and 4 parts air!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
These chips do not have a lot of flavor to them. They were disappointing in my opinion. They are an healthy alternative to regular chips, but still have a lot of carbs. They are affordable.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
They really don't taste the same as potato chips, but I like the flavor. Lightly salted with a great crisp. They have a short list of ingredients that I can read, and I really like that. It is a healthier option than standard chips.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Gabrielle F.
Which flavor do you like the most?
Annika B.
I know special k makes a similar product. Have you tried it? Do you prefer it over these?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Should i buy these or not?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What's the best flavor?
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Do you think these have a weird peanut butter aftertaste? or is it just me?