BY POPCHIPS

popchips is a delicious line of popped potato chips that are never fried, but always made with real ingredients. how do we do it? well, first, let's talk about how we don't do it. we never fry our chips. that just puts a lot of stuff in there that we could all do without. thanks to the magic of popping, we found a way to pop all the flavor in, while keeping all the fried oil out.  we take potatoes, add heat and pressure, then pop! you get chips that are deeply satisfying, but not deep fried. plus no grease, and no guilty conscience. all that’s added is a flavorful blend of seasonings to create taste-bud popping flavors that appeal to the whole family. pop open a bag of popchips and try for yourself. And be sure to look for our veggie and corn varieties too!

• How do you enjoy this tasty chips?1 Answers
  • What do you eat these with? I enjoy them with hummus! 1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I was really disappointed with these cuz I really thought that they were going to taste very good I mean it's healthy but like I took a bite of it and it kind of tasted like a giant rice crispy treat and I kind of didn't like it because it just if it tastes weird I just didn't care for it
Emily B.
Columbus
Woah... seriously so good! Glad I picked these up. The sea salt and sour cream are my favorite and only 1pt for 9 chips for those on WW! :)
Tastes even better than some potato chips and not coated in salt, actually flavorful in a different way. Inventive, I love it!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These are nice and plain but not so plain that they're boring. They definitely have a salty flavor, but the good thing about them is you can eat them.with anything so you can have that extra crunch without changing or adding flavor to whatever your eating. Way better than lays potato chips in my opinion. They have the perfect crunch and texture. Definitely worth giving them a try!
Heather S.
Amissville
If you are looking for a true classic chip flavor and texture these aren’t for you, but I quite enjoy them. They taste great and are better for you than alternatives. They aren’t expensive either and you can find them anywhere. I recommend them.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, add to sandwiches and family events. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Mesha F.
Okinawa
The sea salt flavor was lacking in here for me. The chip overall was just missing the mark. Felt like even though it had the little pop I need from a chip and can get from these without the guilt, I was left blah.
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love these chips. They’re a great healthy alternative to regular greasy potato chips. They taste really good and I love them. I bought these at Walmart. I would definitely recommend these to others.
JL H.
Chattanooga
These are pretty good! They're light and airy, but still have a substantial potato flavor. I tried these when friend at work brought some of these to a meeting. I'd definitely buy a bag for myself.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
They’re light and my go to when I need something crunchy! I like that they have different flavors. Not sure how healthy they are but they’re affordable when I want a nice snack and not a bag of chips!
Gabrielle F.
Which flavor do you like the most?
Annika B.
I know special k makes a similar product. Have you tried it? Do you prefer it over these?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Should i buy these or not?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What's the best flavor?
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Do you think these have a weird peanut butter aftertaste? or is it just me?