BY POPCHIPS

Thunder And Lightning. Backyards And Mosquitoes. Children And Interruptions. Some Things Just Belong Together. Like Salt And Pepper On A Popchip. Ours Deliver A Pepper Punch With A Generous Amount Of Salt To Round Out The Potato-y Flavor. It’s Got It All: Crunchy, Spicy And Salty. But The Thing You Won’t Find On Our Popped Chips: Grease!

Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Seasoning (Natural Flavors, Rice Flour, Salt, Spices And Spice Extract, Onion And Garlic Powder, Dried Cane Syrup, Citric Acid), Potato Starch, Black Pepper Extract

Nicholas H.
Rockford
Delicious chips that aren't as unhealthy for you as the standard potato chip. The pricing is similar to that of a big bag of lays. I've noticed that some of the bags I've purchased are a little too peppery, but if you are looking for a alternative to other chips, I completely recommend.
Grace B.
clarkston
Pop chips are delicious! This is a really good flavor I’m not a very big fan of pepper. The pepper is a little too strong for my taste. These aren’t very good. I will not to suggest unless you like spicy chips.
Sarah W.
San Francisco, CA
I personally love salt and pepper flavored snacks, and these are so light and crunchy and they definitely hit the spot. They are really savory and hit the spot when you're looking for something in that flavor family. Pop chips are easy to find in most stores and always delicious.
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
I can not tell you how much I love these. Only con is that there isn’t enough ever. Affordable, I think so because low calories less fat you know? I assume better for me. Especially because they’re so addictive and I eat so many it’s great they’re not high fat. Also, good if you like a little spice with the pepper.
Jing Z.
My favorite flavor by far. I love that pop chips are a healthier alternative to regular potato chips. The chips are airy (instead of feeling greasy) and have a more subtle potato flavor. I can literally eat the whole bag in one sitting (with a lot less guilt).
Megan W.
San Francisco, CA
I am in love with anything salt and pepper. The pepper is noticeable and so so tasty! Good at a party, keep it a little lighter than other brands and still get all the Yums.
Kandace A.
Berrien Springs, MI
I love these chips! They are a perfect snack for when you are really craving something but you don’t want the guilt of eating something unhealthy. I love the texture and the taste, it will wake your taste buds right up!
Taylor H.
I'm pretty partial to simpler flavors, I'm not really a complicated girl. Which is why I enjoy a nice simple salt and pepper flavor! Also these chips are fun to eat, as weird as that sounds. They're just small and cute, and you don't feel gross if you accidentally ate a few more than you should've!
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
These chips are great as a healthy snack. I tend to eat these when I crave chips. These are healthier and taste great. Only con is that they need more flavors. It would really make a difference. Over all I do recommend it.