popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque

BY POPCHIPS

Sweet And Smoky With A Touch Of Spice – These Chips Aren’t Right Off The Grill, But They Taste Like They Are! Popped Until They’re Incredibly Crunchy, Ridges Give You The Irresistible Taste Of True Bbq, With No Grease Left On Your Fingers, And No Moist Towelette Required.

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
No Synthetic Colors
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat
Gluten Free
Kosher Dairy

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Whey Powder, Salt, Onion And Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Brown Sugar, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavours, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Paprika), Rice Flour, Potato Starch
Contains: Milk

popchips  Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
Xitlaly G.
These are the only type of chips that they have at my school. You can really taste the barbecue taste right away. The potato chips itself look  really weird and feels weird. It looks like the inside of an orange peel lol.
Kristin U.
Grande-Digue
These are so good! They’re perfect in lunches as a little snack. Great flavour and decent price!
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
these chips rock they are so unique and tasty. not to mention the healthy factor they bring to the table. they do not disappoint so i recommend everyone to at least try these once. simple ingredients so you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
Heather P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like that these give me the chip crunch and flavor without all the fat and oils! Definitely a favorite snack of mine.
Hannah O.
Franklin, TN
These litterally are finger-lickin good. Seriously. I lick my fingers. I love eating these because their flavor is very bold and it doesn't even make me miss normal chips. These are way healthier and so flavorful...very worth it and I love their other flavors too!
Jackie L.
Ellicott City, MD
My favorite things to snack on. Its honestly way too tasty and good to be healthy. I am just appalled by how amazing it is. Your breath is kind of strange after wards but its all good haha, the things i do for food right? I would suggest any one who likes barbecue chips to try these
Honoria L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This chips are really good. They taste good & they're healthy at the same time. They also have different flavors.
Pamela G.
Atlanta, GA
I keep buying Pop Chips and im not totally sure why. I swear 50% of the time they taste so stale. Even with unexpired date. Good flavor but maybe it's just the style of chip.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
At first when I started eating these chips I loved them. I was so surprised at how good they were for the amount of calories that were in them. But by the time I had finished the bag it was like I never wanted to eat them again. I honestly don’t know how to describe it. But it’s like the flavor just became too overpowering and I couldn’t do it anymore.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my god amazing. I love the barbeque flavor to begin with, and then you give me some ridges?! This is the heaven combination. All the flavors get stuck between the ridges and then you realize your fingers can't stop and you mouth keeps chewing. Gotta love pop chips for whipping up a change in texture!
Brandi P.