popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque

BY POPCHIPS

Sweet And Smoky With A Touch Of Spice – These Chips Aren’t Right Off The Grill, But They Taste Like They Are! Popped Until They’re Incredibly Crunchy, Ridges Give You The Irresistible Taste Of True Bbq, With No Grease Left On Your Fingers, And No Moist Towelette Required.

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
No Synthetic Colors
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat
Gluten Free
Kosher Dairy

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Whey Powder, Salt, Onion And Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Brown Sugar, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavours, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Paprika), Rice Flour, Potato Starch
Contains: Milk

popchips  Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Popchips instantly became one of my favorite snacks from the second I ate my first chip. They are an amazing alternative for regular barbecue chips. The calorie count per serving is very reasonable. You are able to indulge in delicious junk food without feeling like junk afterwards. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Derek S.
London
This chips are kind of subpar. Just your standard BBQ flavor, tastes just like Lays for sure. The "popped" texture is different and makes it better than just being another standard chip with a different name. Because of the flavor not being that great, I can't give it a "must have" review.
Marguerite S.
I think the taste of these Pop Chips is really excellent and goes great with a sandwich. They are a lighter option and taste healthier than fried potato chips. However, I think the price is a little high considering 3/4 of the bag is air. There aren't many Pop Chips per package.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Hate to have to rate these this way, but I thought these tasted terrible! Apparently, so did the rest of our family because the bag sat in our pantry and we have boys and we can NEVER keep chips in our pantry.  I get this is health food, but I'd rather eat an apple.  Sorry to be so harsh
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
Oh man, I thought regular BBQ potato chips were heaven but then I met my match BBG Popped Chips. The air-popped potato is the wonderful season and just melts in my mouth. I love having it as a snack around the house for the family and my midnight snack. Go Popped chips!.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
these chips rock they are so unique and tasty. not to mention the healthy factor they bring to the table. they do not disappoint so i recommend everyone to at least try these once. simple ingredients so you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
Summer W.
Merriam, KS
Great texture & flavor! I love how pop chips almost melt in your mouth. I also appreciate that the are less dense than traditional potato chips, making me feel a little less guilty for indulging! They were better than I expected. I would definitely repurchase & recommend!
Kaicey W.
These are some of the best when it comes to “healthy” chips. Great flavor and texture without as much of the junk food drawbacks. Perfect for when you’re trying to choose healthier options but just want some potato chips! The barbecue version is probably my favorite.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I love Pop Chips. They are delicious and I am always amazed by the calories for the amount of chips I can enjoy. I love the taste as much as I do a regular Lays potato chip but the calories are so much lower in Pop Chips. It is a great snack I don't feel too guilty about.
Lauren D.
Love pop chips but this was not the best taste. the barbecue without the ridges is better taste. the tangy part of this bbq made it taste a little weird. however all the other flavors are great and usually on sale for 2/$5 or close to that. would recommend.
Brandi P.