popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque

BY POPCHIPS

Sweet And Smoky With A Touch Of Spice – These Chips Aren’t Right Off The Grill, But They Taste Like They Are! Popped Until They’re Incredibly Crunchy, Ridges Give You The Irresistible Taste Of True Bbq, With No Grease Left On Your Fingers, And No Moist Towelette Required.

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
No Synthetic Colors
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat
Gluten Free
Kosher Dairy

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Whey Powder, Salt, Onion And Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Brown Sugar, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavours, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Paprika), Rice Flour, Potato Starch
Contains: Milk

popchips  Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
Buy on Walmart
Liz M.
These are some of the most addicting chips ever! They are super dangerous in that way. They have a perfect serving size to feel satisfied and not making me feel like I need to eat the whole bag. The flavor is true BBQ and the ridges make you feel like you are eating real potato chips, but who cares because they are in their own category and can’t compare!
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
I mean if you're looking for a healthier alternative to fight the urge of eating those potato chips then this is for you. I do enjoy the ridges on these way more than the normal popchips for the texture. The flavor is great- your typical sweet bbq and as for all popchips, for me it doesn't satisfy my hunger but it will satisfy any flavor cravings
Madison R.
Yuma, AZ
Doesn’t taste good at all. Almost made me gag !!! Tastes like burnt popcorn dusted in game BBQ flavoring but with a rice cake texture and flavor as well? Definitely not for me!! They look like mini rice cakes too!! In this case, I’d much rather be eating a rice cake 🤢
Swetha V.
new york
pop chips are the best. For only 120 calories you get a pretty big serving and they are light since they are not fried. If i eat potato chips i am never satisfied since the serving size is like 8 chips for 140 calories and potatoes are so fast digesting. Pop chips you get like 30 chips to a serving and they are super flavorful so i can eat one bag and be content with that which I think is a key feature of healthy foods when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Kate N.
Pascoag
I LOVE these chips! They’re healthier than other chips on the market so I don’t feel as bad eating them. It is easy to eat an entire bag yourself, so be careful! The price is usually 2/$5 where I go, which is a bit expensive for the bag size in my opinion, but I generally only get these as a “treat” anyways.
Mikala M.
Houston
I tried these on accident. I didn’t realize I had grabbed them, but WOW I’m impressed. This BBQ flavor is soo sooooo good! The chips themselves are guilt free because of how light they are. They are fairly low in calories compared to conventional chips. Great product!
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
At first when I started eating these chips I loved them. I was so surprised at how good they were for the amount of calories that were in them. But by the time I had finished the bag it was like I never wanted to eat them again. I honestly don’t know how to describe it. But it’s like the flavor just became too overpowering and I couldn’t do it anymore.
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
It took a while for me to get used to the “popped” texture of Pop Chips but the taste is really nice! They are a very healthy chip and I appreciate that the option of a healthy chip is becoming more readily available in stores.
Jordan H.
These chips are such a great snack or great side with lunch, etc. My husband and I feel good about putting these in our bodies, and they taste just like regular potato chips, if not better. It taste like someone just cooked you up some chips straight from the potato!
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
i absolutely looooveeee these! they are so good. the perfect snack if you are craving something salty and crunchy. and these are healthier than regular potatoe chips because contain whole grams. they are also light and fluffy!
Brandi P.