popchips  Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque

popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque

Sweet And Smoky With A Touch Of Spice – These Chips Aren’t Right Off The Grill, But They Taste Like They Are! Popped Until They’re Incredibly Crunchy, Ridges Give You The Irresistible Taste Of True Bbq, With No Grease Left On Your Fingers, And No Moist Towelette Required.

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
No Synthetic Colors
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat
Gluten Free
Kosher Dairy

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Whey Powder, Salt, Onion And Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Brown Sugar, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavours, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Paprika), Rice Flour, Potato Starch
Contains: Milk

popchips  Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
Buy on Walmart*
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
These are so delicious and healthier than regular potato chips. They’re not fried so they’re lighter and better for you while not sacrificing flavor or crunch. They’re about the same price as a bag of regular chips but in a slightly smaller bag. The barbecue flavor didn’t overpower the fresh potato flavor of these chips either. They made a perfect accompaniment to a homemade turkey burger.
Sierra J.
Washington DC
I love bbq chips but know they aren’t the healthiest for you. These popchips are great because you get the same crunchiness and flavor in a healthier version of the chips you already love. You don’t have to feel guilty for eating these!
Justine A.
I always feel confident buying this brand of chips because they seem to have a lower count of sodium and calories than usual chips. They are always tasty and the kids never complain. Very good chips. Even my 1 year old eats them
Kaicey W.
These are some of the best when it comes to “healthy” chips. Great flavor and texture without as much of the junk food drawbacks. Perfect for when you’re trying to choose healthier options but just want some potato chips! The barbecue version is probably my favorite.
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
It took a while for me to get used to the “popped” texture of Pop Chips but the taste is really nice! They are a very healthy chip and I appreciate that the option of a healthy chip is becoming more readily available in stores.
Ellen C.
I do not like bbq chips, but I loved this flavor. I buy them for my kids, but I totally took over this bag! I don’t always see this flavor in stores. I buy Pop Chips almost weekly. I would recommend this flavor to friends.
Erin G.
I love barbecue chips, and these are a much lighter option. I like this brand more than other popchips I’ve tried because it’s more flavorful. I can usually find these at Kroger for a decent price.
Jackie C.
Cranston, RI
These are tasty alternative to the regular pop hip. Like the ridges because it’s a good consistency and crunch. Like the flavors offered. Makes me feel like I’m eating an unhealthy snack but they’re healthy.
Jaecey H.
I’m a huge potato chip fan, so I was a little apprehensive when I first bought these. Texture was a little weird at first, but the overall taste was great! Plus they’re healthier than normal potato chips!
Piper L.
Salt Lake City
If you love chips but still want to keep a figure these are a must! Super low in calorie but still tasty! The ratio for 1 serving gives you so many chips and fills you up. Perfect for snacking or on the go! I will continue to buy these all the time. popchips Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque Popped Chips