popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque

BY POPCHIPS

Sweet And Smoky With A Touch Of Spice – These Chips Aren’t Right Off The Grill, But They Taste Like They Are! Popped Until They’re Incredibly Crunchy, Ridges Give You The Irresistible Taste Of True Bbq, With No Grease Left On Your Fingers, And No Moist Towelette Required.

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
No Synthetic Colors
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat
Gluten Free
Kosher Dairy

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Whey Powder, Salt, Onion And Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Brown Sugar, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavours, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Paprika), Rice Flour, Potato Starch
Contains: Milk

popchips  Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
Madison R.
Yuma, AZ
Doesn’t taste good at all. Almost made me gag !!! Tastes like burnt popcorn dusted in game BBQ flavoring but with a rice cake texture and flavor as well? Definitely not for me!! They look like mini rice cakes too!! In this case, I’d much rather be eating a rice cake 🤢
Swetha V.
new york
pop chips are the best. For only 120 calories you get a pretty big serving and they are light since they are not fried. If i eat potato chips i am never satisfied since the serving size is like 8 chips for 140 calories and potatoes are so fast digesting. Pop chips you get like 30 chips to a serving and they are super flavorful so i can eat one bag and be content with that which I think is a key feature of healthy foods when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Paige B.
Livonia
Popchips are my absolute favorite kind of chips. They are much better than your regular chips, mainly because they are popped and baked. the texture and crunch of them doesn't compare to any other brand of chips, and they are healthier and better for you! i recommend that everyone tries these chips.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
At first when I started eating these chips I loved them. I was so surprised at how good they were for the amount of calories that were in them. But by the time I had finished the bag it was like I never wanted to eat them again. I honestly don’t know how to describe it. But it’s like the flavor just became too overpowering and I couldn’t do it anymore.
Maya K.
Pasadena
These are soooooo good. I will eat a family sized bag by myself. My favorite flavor is the Tangy Barbeque but even the plain ones are delicious. These are also healthier than other chips because they are pooped not fried or baked.
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
i absolutely looooveeee these! they are so good. the perfect snack if you are craving something salty and crunchy. and these are healthier than regular potatoe chips because contain whole grams. they are also light and fluffy!
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
It took a while for me to get used to the “popped” texture of Pop Chips but the taste is really nice! They are a very healthy chip and I appreciate that the option of a healthy chip is becoming more readily available in stores.
Morgan H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I don't really like the flavor with these chips. It has a nice crunch and airiness but as far as flavor, there needs to be more of something. When I get barbecue chips, I expect to get the full flavor not just a little but.
Nadine C.
Love these chips! Tasty and delicious with out the heaviness feeling of a chip after eating. The bbq flavor is one of my favorites. Always seem to find these chips at target at a reasonable chip bag price!
Nancy V.
Minnesota
These will always have a special place in my heart - I first discovered them when I was working at a coffee shop in Duluth, MN. They're delicious and full of flavor! The texture is awesome and they can be quite filling. The only complaint is that they're not availible at every supermarket. We have to go to Walmart to get ours, but it'd be great to seem them around at more places.
Brandi P.