popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque

BY POPCHIPS

Sweet And Smoky With A Touch Of Spice – These Chips Aren’t Right Off The Grill, But They Taste Like They Are! Popped Until They’re Incredibly Crunchy, Ridges Give You The Irresistible Taste Of True Bbq, With No Grease Left On Your Fingers, And No Moist Towelette Required.

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
No Synthetic Colors
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat
Gluten Free
Kosher Dairy

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Whey Powder, Salt, Onion And Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, Brown Sugar, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavours, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Paprika), Rice Flour, Potato Starch
Contains: Milk

popchips  Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
popchips Ridges Popped Potato Snack Tangy Barbeque
Madison R.
Yuma, AZ
Doesn’t taste good at all. Almost made me gag !!! Tastes like burnt popcorn dusted in game BBQ flavoring but with a rice cake texture and flavor as well? Definitely not for me!! They look like mini rice cakes too!! In this case, I’d much rather be eating a rice cake 🤢
Krista W.
Ipswich
The tangy BBQ flavor is my favorite for these chips!  They are so flavorful and crunchy, although they leave a mess on your fingers, but thats okay.  I find these chips to be extremely light and I have no guilt eating them.  I think everyone should try this flavor because it is the best!!
Paige B.
Livonia
Popchips are my absolute favorite kind of chips. They are much better than your regular chips, mainly because they are popped and baked. the texture and crunch of them doesn't compare to any other brand of chips, and they are healthier and better for you! i recommend that everyone tries these chips.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
At first when I started eating these chips I loved them. I was so surprised at how good they were for the amount of calories that were in them. But by the time I had finished the bag it was like I never wanted to eat them again. I honestly don’t know how to describe it. But it’s like the flavor just became too overpowering and I couldn’t do it anymore.
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
i absolutely looooveeee these! they are so good. the perfect snack if you are craving something salty and crunchy. and these are healthier than regular potatoe chips because contain whole grams. they are also light and fluffy!
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
It took a while for me to get used to the “popped” texture of Pop Chips but the taste is really nice! They are a very healthy chip and I appreciate that the option of a healthy chip is becoming more readily available in stores.
Morgan H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I don't really like the flavor with these chips. It has a nice crunch and airiness but as far as flavor, there needs to be more of something. When I get barbecue chips, I expect to get the full flavor not just a little but.
Nadine C.
Love these chips! Tasty and delicious with out the heaviness feeling of a chip after eating. The bbq flavor is one of my favorites. Always seem to find these chips at target at a reasonable chip bag price!
Hannah W.
Louisville
These are honestly so addictive and they’re a similar texture to Cheeto puffs but way less messy and obviously a different flavor. It’s not a woodsy flavor which I really like and I definitely have to practice major self control to make sure I don’t eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are fairly low calorie so that’s nice if I slip up every once in a while.
Liz M.
These are some of the most addicting chips ever! They are super dangerous in that way. They have a perfect serving size to feel satisfied and not making me feel like I need to eat the whole bag. The flavor is true BBQ and the ridges make you feel like you are eating real potato chips, but who cares because they are in their own category and can’t compare!
Brandi P.