BY POPCHIPS

Come Explore The Mini Mountains Of Flavor On Our Superbly Salted Popchips Ridges. With Every Crunchy Bite, You’ll Find It Harder To Stop, And Why Should You? They Aren’t Fried, Just Popped.

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
No Synthetic Colors
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat
Vegan
Gluten Free
Kosher Parve

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Salt.

Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
When I want to feel like I'm doing something healthier with my snack choice, I find PopChips to be a delicious alternative to higher fat/ calorie content snacks.  They do not leave me feeling cheated.   They are delightfully crunchy, salty - but not too salty, and flavorful!  Popchips are competitively priced and can be found on sale at most grocers at any given time.  There are also coupons for Popchips in your local advertisement coupon packets from time to time.  I would recommend this light, but, satisfying snack to anyone.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
These potato chips are great for when I’m on a diet and I’m really craving a salty snack but I can’t afford the calories. The ridges texture gives me the feeling of eating kettle chips which is great. Obviously regular chips will taste better but considering they are way more calories, I would much rather eat these and not feel guilty after.
Alyssa C.
Stockton, CA
These pop chips remind me of an extra crunchy ruffle. You have the same edges like ruffles do but they're more crunchy than regular ruffles... maybe like a mix between Kettle chips and ruffles? But healthier 👍🏽
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
I'm not a big "chip person" and I definitely don't snack, but when I do grab potato chips I'll most likely grab a bag of these for friends and family! The potato chips "taste" healthier and "feel" healthier than most brands; I don't feel as guilty when I keep on opening a bag or two. I usually purchase them at Target!
Felice K.
Love PopChips.  This is my favorite flavor!    There are several other options as well.  This one is delicious.  I have been a repeat consumer as long as they have been around.  I like texture.  Not too salty.  would recommend to anyone who likes chips without a zillion fat calories
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
Like these healthier pop chips as a good snack throughout the day. At a past job they had these in the vending machine and I would often get them to snack during meetings, to complement my meals, and as a great mid afternoon savory treat to help wake me up.
Stevie G.
Medford, OR
I can’t say enough good things about pop chips. All the crunch & salty goodness you crave in. Potato chip without the bad stuff. The servings size is much larger than that of regular potato chips & the caloric intake is much lower.
Meghan B.
Little Falls, NJ
Popchips are a great light snack anytime in the afternoon or evening. They are great with a side to a sandwich or may just a handful to get you through the day. They are inexpensive and come in many flavors to try. And one more plus they are super low in calories!
Ellen K.
My whole family loves these chips. They can be hard to find but we seem to have the best luck at TARGET. they are light and crispy and not greasy I recommend these chips to anyone, especially if looking for something unique.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
These chips are very good and taste very good as well. The ingredients seem to be pretty natural. I was a first time user and will use again. They were a good price and I think they are sold almost everywhere.
Marta J.
Lurgan, UK
Me and my family love our chips, we really look out on the calories though. Are they very fattening?