BY POPCHIPS

Sharp Cheddar, Smooth Sour Cream And Potatoes—it’s The Ultimate Threesome! And When They Come Together In Extra Crispy Popchips Ridges, You Get A Whole Mouthful Of Delicious. They’re Ridged For Your Pleasure, So Give In To The Crunch!
no added preservatives
no artificial flavors
no synthetic colors
no cholesterol
0 grams trans fat
gluten free
kosher dairy

Dried Potato, Sunflower, Safflower, And/Or Canola Oil, Seasoning (Whey Powder, Buttermilk Powder, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dried Butter [Cream, Salt], Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Nonfast Dry Milk, Natural Flavors, Annatto, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Dried Milkfat, Paprika Oeoresin [Color], Turmeric, Gum Arabic), Rice Flour, Potato Starch.
Contains: Milk

• How's the flavor of these? Overbearing?1 Answers
  • I heard that this popchips are good to taste. But are the...1 Answers
  • Do they taste like dietary chips? I wanna try this ones ...2 Answers
Tivian L.
San Jose, CA
I love popchips! They are light, crispy, and crunchy. Each chip packs a lot of flavor. One bite and you will definitely fall in-love. The problem though is some may come off as too salty. One thing i like about these chips is that they don't have that manny calories.
Victoria H.
Bellevue, WA
I tend to not enjoy potato chips sometimes because of the grease that comes with them but these ones are amazingly light. The packets I snack from are 100 calories each and it curbs my cravings for junk food! However, the ingredients could probably be improved and these are high in sodium. Kettle chips are made with better ingredients overall and do taste better but these are nice for a quick snack!
Noura H.
Los Angeles
I love how it pops in your mouth when it’s mixed with saliva. It kind of tastes like your eating air mixed with flavored styrofoam. And I know that sounds weird but it’s actually kind of intriguing. I really think you should try it
Destini C.
I personally think these ones are the best flavor they have came out with so far! They are also good to eat with the buffalo wing ones as well! I won a whole box full of different vary of pop chips and loved these ones the most!
Brittany H.
Greensburg
So good and relatively good for you! Perfect crunch, perfect flavor. I’ve purchased these chips many times in many different flavors and I’ve never been disappointed. Found at Walmart. I would definitely recommend these!
Surbhi A.
I was really excited when I originally grabbed this packet because I love cheddar and sour cream chips. However, what I didn’t notice that it said ridges do when I opened it and didn’t notice the regular pop chips, I was disappointed. Also, I didn’t like the texture of these as it didn’t seem popped. It seemed like a hybrid between popchips and regular ole ridges waves. I didn’t like that, otherwise the flavor was yum!
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
Omg these are so delicious and easy to bite into. Also not as fattening. They are a great option and crispy. The flavor is perfect and not too much or too little. I buy them at local grocery stores. Some stores have more flavors than others.
Kara S.
Cockeysville, MD
I love these chips! Although they can be more expensive than other brands, they ate definitely worth it. I love how fluffy these are. They make me feel healthy, even as I eat an entire bag in one sitting! These are my favorite
Lauren T.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Kroger
OH MY GOSH!!!! Where do I start with these.... these are a wonderful guilt free snack. I would compare them to Pringle’s. I love these so much and I eat them daily. Highly recommend these chips to others.
Bethany H.
Pop chips have been a staple in my house for several years now. This is my favorite flavor, and the ridges give the chips a great crunch. I enjoy a small bowl each day
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I've never had pop chips ridges . Are they good ?
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
I want to try these do they have a chip like taste
Veronica B.
These are advertised as a non greasy snack, can anyone vouch for that?
Christina S.
Chanhassen , MN
Is there any after taste from these?
Zac C.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these anything like Ruffles cheddar and sour cream?