BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips® Ranch Tortilla Chips.
All natural.
Think Popped™!
Never fried.
Never baked.

lexi b.
All that ranch-y, tortilla goodness in the Earth’s core…

The corn is a great foundation, tossing around texture and a dash of sweetness all willy-nilly. And, just when you think you’re done, you get that little nostalgic hint of ranch dust that gets left on your fingers, which is perfect for consumption upon your completion of said crunchy snack.

Plus, they’re ranch! Ranch is the culinary embodiment of fun. It calls forth hammocks and lemonade and trampolines. Alchemists accidentally discovered it in their search for gold and uncovered that it made broccoli especially tasty. Without question, ranch, done well, is great, and it’s definitely been treated with the love and care it deserves here.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these chips when I was hungry after a workout. It was very delicious--I love ranch. The chips are healthier than the average chips. I felt that the chips did not have as much oil as pringles. I wish that there were more chips in the bag, but otherwise, it is a great snack.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Mmmmhmmmmmmm ranch chips are too die for. Can we talk about how much I love potato chips. I think I am always willing to try a new potato chip flavor . This flavor is so incredibly delicious I go to my local supermarket to buy it. These chips are definitely worth the money
Gretchen S.
Avon park
Chips just got unboring. The taste, the crisp, the bold flavor is just the perfect combination for fresh salsa dips. Perfect side for artichoke dip, and even crumbled on a baked potato too. Yes, it is yummy and it is just so fun to discover how to use it more.
Dani M.
I am in love with these chips, but not many places around me sell the ones I like. I am so happy when I actually get them, thought. They're really good and different from other chips. I totally recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Caity C.
Popchips are my favorite brand of potato chips! They are light and never too salty. They're a much better option than eating other chips that contain more grams of fat and sodium. My favorite flavors are sea salt and barbeque.
Melissa C.
I like pop chips. They're supposed to be the healthy alternative to chips even though all chips aren't good for you. But these are definitely great tasting and worth the buy or the try!!! You can pair it with any dip.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these. I am gluten free and I've been trying to find a good snack that I'm able to eat and I really enjoy these. I would definitely re buy these chips and would recommend to anyone who is gluten free
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
I really love Pochips, they are a healthy snack for me and my family. A wonderful snack to take to sports events, shopping, and to keep handy when we have long days of running errands with the children!
Nicole M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Very flavorful. Love that they are a light snack and doesn't make you feel full. Not many calories. Not expensive. They are a little hard to find. Don't think I would be interested in any other favors.