BY POPCHIPS

Salt & Pepper
Thunder And Lightning. Backyards And Mosquitoes. Children And Interruptions. Some Things Just Belong Together. Like Salt And Pepper On A Popchip. Ours Deliver A Pepper Punch With A Generous Amount Of Salt To Round Out The Potato-y Flavor. It’s Got It All: Crunchy, Spicy And Salty. But The Thing You Won’t Find On Our Popped Chips: Grease!

No Added Preservatives
No Artificial Flavors
Gluten Free
Kosher Parve
Vegan
No Cholesterol
0 Grams Trans Fat

Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Seasoning (Natural Flavors, Rice Flour, Salt, Spices And Spice Extract, Onion And Garlic Powder, Dried Cane Syrup, Citric Acid), Potato Starch, Black Pepper Extract

Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite flavors of pop chips because the salt and pepper seasoning is so complex. It has hints of garlic, onion, and other spices to really give the flavor life instead of being a plain boring salt and pepper. I especially love this flavor on the side of a sandwich, or to dip in hummus.
Kara L.
Love these chips as I don’t feel as guilty eating them since they are rice crackers. They are very delicious and the pepper is not overwhelming at all. I would recommend to anyone who is trying to eat healthy.!
Lauren J.
Denver
I was never really fond of pop chips because some of their flavors were bland and some were a little too much, but I tried the Salt and Pepper and I loved it. It was the perfect amount of flavor and the pepper just made it taste really good.
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
Pop chips are a great gluten free snack option! The flavors are great and can definitely help a salty or crunchy food craving. I can usually find them on sale as well!
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love them. They’re oddly spicy but I think I like them more because they’re spicy. I love them also because they are “less guilty” whatever. I’m a serious snacker so I consider myself to know my way around a bag of chips if you know what I mean and this is a good bag o chips.
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
These chips are so unique and different. The texture is awesome and they are actually pretty healthy! The flavor is awesome and addicting. A healthy alternative for chips!
Lauren K.
Lomita, CA
Absolutely love the seasoning on these chips!  So tasty and still fairly healthy! Would buy again anytime. I love that the chips are lighter than other similar products, but you can still get your salty cravings in!
Jean L.
Fort Wayne
My husband and I love popchips! This flavor of salt and pepper is not our favorite, as the pepper flavor is a bit too strong
alicia v.
These chips are not bad there not really my favorite I mean I would get them again if I didn't have any other options
cristina r.
los angeles
So yummy! And these aren’t greasy which I love . I love pop chips and these are a slightly healthier option