BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
Delicious! So much healthier than regular chips. I have been buying popchips for a couple of months now. The flavor in these is delicious! They are little expensive, but worth it if you want to be healthier. I would recommend them!
Xitlaly G.
These are the only type of chips that they have at my school. You can really taste the barbecue taste right away. The potato chips itself look  really weird and feels weird. It looks like the inside of an orange peel lol.
Meg S.
I am addicted to BBQ flavored! And these are healthy yet have that unhealthy taste to them! It's two for one really! I usually shop at woodmans or Walmart, both a reasonably priced for this product.
Hieu C.
love these the most! taste as well as crunch are on point! can eat a whole bag at once which i cannot do with other chips brands that are out there! they just get too salty or the flavor is overpowering! but not with these pop chips!
Ashley B.
Smyrna , GA
Hands down my favorite chips ever! They are jam packed with flavor and crunch and they aren’t too bad for ya in comparison to your average chip! If you’re trying to be healthier, try these! You don’t have to compromise on flavor!
Paige W.
YUMMMMM pop chips are so so so GOOD. they feel guilt free and have such good flavors. Especially now that there are ridges they feel like they are ruffles chips which makes me feel better too.
Erin P.
All of the crunch and flavor of a chip but fewer fat grams and calories. Pretty awesome alternative. I usually grab a bag on JetBlue (hooray for good snacks in the sky!) but they're pretty widely available.
Cinnamon M.
Port Orchard
This is my favorite light treat. The BBQ flavor is full of punch without making it too heavy. I could eat a bag of these fluffy chips and not feel bloated but satisfied. You should never go to them thinking of them as chips. They are a tasty fluff of goodness.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I did not like these at all, my expectations were pretty high since they were baked and the picture made them look great. But I didn't like them at all. And half the bag was air. I don't think these were worth the money at all.
April M.
Indianapolis, IN
 I was actually impressed with the taste of these chips when I have them for the very first time I was very skeptical and expected them to taste differently but they were actually very good
Brandi P.