BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Katie R.
I love these chips. I've tried many popchips varieties and these ridges with barbecue flavor are my favorite. These tend to come in a skinnier bag in my experience and the whole bag is less calories than some other chips out there!
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
Oh my goodness these are my favorite. All of the flavor with none of the grease! I think they're affordable and you can usually find them on sale. Pros of these is the rich flavor. Cons being that you don't get a lot in the bag. Definitely recommend this flavor
Joanna B.
My fiancé absolutely loves these chips because he loves anything barbecue. They're a good price and pretty healthy so I get them every now and then! They're a good chip to snack on, but we easily go through one bag in a day. To me they're a bit too salty, but that's perfect if you're in a salty mood! :)
Alisa K.
Boston, MA
i've always been a fan of popchips. for some reason, their chips just taste so much better and more potato-y than all the other chips i've tried. my favorite is the BBQ flavor. unfortunately, i can never find them in most convenience stores which is a con.
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
These are great chips!!! They are light but still full of flavor! I always buy a bag as soon as I'm out because I love them so much. Great price for what you're getting and you can purchase at most major grocery stores
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I can never get enough of these I end up eating The Whole bag. The flavor is on point and like not other. Wish there was more chips because it's gone in 5 minutes I would recommend this to everyone who loves BBQ chips
Sidney O.
Bayonne
These weren't for me. They had obviously the texture of "regular" chips but it still seemed a bit airy. The flavor wasn't good for me personally. I think I rather choose not to eat chips all together or regular chips
Samantha L.
BBQ pop chips are great! they have a nice rich flavor that really captures the BBQ taste better than most chips around. I like the light taste and the cushioned crunch. They seem to be more filling than most chips and are supposed to be better for you!
Gaby J.
This chips are really tasty, the aren't soaked in oil like other brands are. I love the flavor but the after is a bit weird. That's the only con, I love the crunch and after you eat it, it doesn't feel so heavy.
Brianna B.
Toms River , NJ
These chips are so good!! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting which is super dangerous but some days I do not mind it!! I always buy these when I see them!! It's nice when you can get a big bag at Costco!!
Brandi P.