BY POPCHIPS

Alisa K.
BOSTON, MA
i've always been a fan of popchips. for some reason, their chips just taste so much better and more potato-y than all the other chips i've tried. my favorite is the BBQ flavor. unfortunately, i can never find them in most convenience stores which is a con.
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
These are great chips!!! They are light but still full of flavor! I always buy a bag as soon as I'm out because I love them so much. Great price for what you're getting and you can purchase at most major grocery stores
Samantha L.
BBQ pop chips are great! they have a nice rich flavor that really captures the BBQ taste better than most chips around. I like the light taste and the cushioned crunch. They seem to be more filling than most chips and are supposed to be better for you!
Sidney O.
Bayonne, NJ
These weren't for me. They had obviously the texture of "regular" chips but it still seemed a bit airy. The flavor wasn't good for me personally. I think I rather choose not to eat chips all together or regular chips
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I can never get enough of these I end up eating The Whole bag. The flavor is on point and like not other. Wish there was more chips because it's gone in 5 minutes I would recommend this to everyone who loves BBQ chips
Monica A.
Morganville, NJ
I don't eat chips frequently but if I have a craving I will reach for PopChips. They're healthier than most other options and they taste pretty good. I've purchased this a few times, probably will continue to reach for them whenever I reach for chips.
Gaby J.
This chips are really tasty, the aren't soaked in oil like other brands are. I love the flavor but the after is a bit weird. That's the only con, I love the crunch and after you eat it, it doesn't feel so heavy.
Brianna B.
Toms River , NJ
These chips are so good!! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting which is super dangerous but some days I do not mind it!! I always buy these when I see them!! It's nice when you can get a big bag at Costco!!
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE pop chips. They are low in calorie but definitely satisfy my cravings for chips. I absolutely love the barbecue flavor and how crunchy they are. Knowing they are popped instead of fried is always a plus!
Michenly G.
Raymore , MO
When i first got these at school, I thought these would be like the other healthy vending machine snacks— gross, but it was a sharp contrast. I went in thinking that i would hate these but i'm obsessed! The calories don't seem to match the flavor! It seems like it should have more calories but it doesn't!
Brandi P.