BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Allie S.
These are my favorite!!!! Their tangy and sweet and crunchy. I have bought these many times. They are gluten free and gmo free. You can buy them and many grocery stores. I do recommend these especially if your on a diet and need a little cheat snake that isn't to bad for you
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
Great texture & flavor! I love how pop chips almost melt in your mouth. I also appreciate that the are less dense than traditional potato chips, making me feel a little less guilty for indulging! They were better than I expected. I would definitely repurchase & recommend!
Lauren D.
Love pop chips but this was not the best taste. the barbecue without the ridges is better taste. the tangy part of this bbq made it taste a little weird. however all the other flavors are great and usually on sale for 2/$5 or close to that. would recommend.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I'm not kidding.. these are the BEST chips on the entire planet. They have like no calories or fat, but they're so flavorful and satisfying! I never buy real potato chips anymore because I love these so much! I literally go through an embarrassing amount per week, they're AMAZING
Christina B.
Lincoln, NE
Popchips are Gluten-Free!!! I can't tell you how great it is to enjoy a snack food and not have to worry about getting sick. They are also great when friends ask what they can bring  or serve. The only con, they are a little spendy for the amount you receive.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
When it comes to healthy snacks, this one is top notch! The flavor is good, the texture is good, the health factor is very good. I like the fact that I can nosh in these chips and feel just like I'm eating a potato chip, yet I KNOW it's better. The price is good compared to other (not as good) healthy options.
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
Popchips are enjoyed by everyone in my house. I pick up a few bags everytime I go food shopping because we go through so many bags of them. I like that they are a savory like chips without the fat and greasiness. There are so many flavors to choose from!
Jenny Z.
Stony Brook, NY
I love all bad air flavored chips. Pop chips are super crunchy and are in small pieces easy to eat and super delicious. Would eat this everyday if I can. It's healthier than most chips because there's less fat. Still Tatars super good for a healthy snack!
Ashley U.
Los angeles, CA
You would think these chips taste like lays bbq, but they actually don't. They are more healthy than lays bbq and taste much better! You can buy this brand of chips in any market or liquor store. For a healthy chip snack I recommend trying these out!
Alex D.
I loved this product! The flavor is there and the chips are easy to eat. I think it compares well but I think it's better. I like that the chips are baked. I think they are affordable, as I got them for free. I would recommend to others because they are very tasty!
Brandi P.