Buy on Walmart
Angela P.
These chips are great!  Better for you nutritionally than regular chips but actually taste amazing.  This flavor is so tangy good.  I stock up on these often.  I just have to work on getting 2 or more servings from 1 bag.
Alex D.
I loved this product! The flavor is there and the chips are easy to eat. I think it compares well but I think it's better. I like that the chips are baked. I think they are affordable, as I got them for free. I would recommend to others because they are very tasty!
Daniella S.
I get these all the time at the local market on my college campus, and they're a really tasty, not-too-bad-for-you snack that you can grab any time at all! I also really like the barbecue flavoring they use—it's stronger than most, but not spicy.
Katie R.
I love these chips. I've tried many popchips varieties and these ridges with barbecue flavor are my favorite. These tend to come in a skinnier bag in my experience and the whole bag is less calories than some other chips out there!
Connie M.
I love the flavor of pop chips. The BBQ is my favorite, but I haven't tried a flavor that I don't like. The new pop chips with ridges have the same great taste, just with a different texture and they are delicious. I wish more stores carried pop chips as they are a slightly healthier alternative to regular potato chips.
Jen V.
Dallas, TX
VERY tangy but oh so good. It's definitely hard to have just one and close the bag. The ridges are a nice touch but I think I still prefer the original Pop chips without the ridges. However, these are still an amazing snack!
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
Oh my goodness these are my favorite. All of the flavor with none of the grease! I think they're affordable and you can usually find them on sale. Pros of these is the rich flavor. Cons being that you don't get a lot in the bag. Definitely recommend this flavor
Joanna B.
My fiancé absolutely loves these chips because he loves anything barbecue. They're a good price and pretty healthy so I get them every now and then! They're a good chip to snack on, but we easily go through one bag in a day. To me they're a bit too salty, but that's perfect if you're in a salty mood! :)
Alisa K.
i've always been a fan of popchips. for some reason, their chips just taste so much better and more potato-y than all the other chips i've tried. my favorite is the BBQ flavor. unfortunately, i can never find them in most convenience stores which is a con.
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
These are great chips!!! They are light but still full of flavor! I always buy a bag as soon as I'm out because I love them so much. Great price for what you're getting and you can purchase at most major grocery stores
Brandi P.