BY POPCHIPS

ellie a.
Elon, NC
Popchips are my go to healthy snack! They are light and very few calories. I love the barbecue chips because it adds so much flavor! I love having a sandwich and a handful of these chips, since I know they are not as fattening as regular potato chips.
Jenny Z.
I love all bad air flavored chips. Pop chips are super crunchy and are in small pieces easy to eat and super delicious. Would eat this everyday if I can. It's healthier than most chips because there's less fat. Still Tatars super good for a healthy snack!
Angela P.
Boston
These chips are great!  Better for you nutritionally than regular chips but actually taste amazing.  This flavor is so tangy good.  I stock up on these often.  I just have to work on getting 2 or more servings from 1 bag.
Chantress A.
The best chips , crunch, crisp, just enough spice and season also the pack Just right also  packaging to perfection and each chip is just right with every bite and taste when craving for something spicy With just right how i like it the best every!
Janet N.
I really like the barbecue flavored chips. Pop chips are so airy and light, I never feel guilty when I eat these because they are generally a lot healthier than the other types of brands out in the market. I want to try other flavors from Popchips.
Alex D.
I loved this product! The flavor is there and the chips are easy to eat. I think it compares well but I think it's better. I like that the chips are baked. I think they are affordable, as I got them for free. I would recommend to others because they are very tasty!
Daniella S.
Charleston
I get these all the time at the local market on my college campus, and they're a really tasty, not-too-bad-for-you snack that you can grab any time at all! I also really like the barbecue flavoring they use—it's stronger than most, but not spicy.
Katie R.
I love these chips. I've tried many popchips varieties and these ridges with barbecue flavor are my favorite. These tend to come in a skinnier bag in my experience and the whole bag is less calories than some other chips out there!
Connie M.
I love the flavor of pop chips. The BBQ is my favorite, but I haven't tried a flavor that I don't like. The new pop chips with ridges have the same great taste, just with a different texture and they are delicious. I wish more stores carried pop chips as they are a slightly healthier alternative to regular potato chips.
Jen V.
Dallas, TX
VERY tangy but oh so good. It's definitely hard to have just one and close the bag. The ridges are a nice touch but I think I still prefer the original Pop chips without the ridges. However, these are still an amazing snack!
Brandi P.