BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Erin S.
These chips taste amazing!  I love that I don't have to sacrifice my love of potato chips while counting calories.  "Diet" chips often taste very subpar and  these are delicious.  My only wish is that they came in a larger bag so I don't get side eye from the grocery clerk when I check out with 7 bags.
Alexandra M.
The only bad thing about these chips is that they come in a small sized bag, which allows me to justify eating the whole thing within a day...It's nice knowing I can indulge in my love for chips without shoving a bunch of grease down my throat. And they taste delicious. Definitely recommend for a healthier chip alternative.
Meagan K.
Columbia, MO
I love pop chips and the BBQ ridge ones are among my favorite flavors! I love that they are a healthier alternative for chips. The flavor is really great and they don't make me miss regular chips at all. The only downside is that they are a little more expensive than regular chips because they come in smaller bags.
Derek S.
London
This chips are kind of subpar. Just your standard BBQ flavor, tastes just like Lays for sure. The "popped" texture is different and makes it better than just being another standard chip with a different name. Because of the flavor not being that great, I can't give it a "must have" review.
Marguerite S.
I think the taste of these Pop Chips is really excellent and goes great with a sandwich. They are a lighter option and taste healthier than fried potato chips. However, I think the price is a little high considering 3/4 of the bag is air. There aren't many Pop Chips per package.
Jackie L.
Ellicott City, MD
My favorite things to snack on. Its honestly way too tasty and good to be healthy. I am just appalled by how amazing it is. Your breath is kind of strange after wards but its all good haha, the things i do for food right? I would suggest any one who likes barbecue chips to try these
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Hate to have to rate these this way, but I thought these tasted terrible! Apparently, so did the rest of our family because the bag sat in our pantry and we have boys and we can NEVER keep chips in our pantry.  I get this is health food, but I'd rather eat an apple.  Sorry to be so harsh
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
Oh man, I thought regular BBQ potato chips were heaven but then I met my match BBG Popped Chips. The air-popped potato is the wonderful season and just melts in my mouth. I love having it as a snack around the house for the family and my midnight snack. Go Popped chips!.
Anneliese P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Once you POP!.... The 1st time I ever had these I was completely hooked! I have a case of single serving bags of these awesome Bar-B-Q Pop Chops delivered to my door every month with my subscribe and save Amazon order!  They are a staple for my cheat days or late night munchies.
Allie S.
These are my favorite!!!! Their tangy and sweet and crunchy. I have bought these many times. They are gluten free and gmo free. You can buy them and many grocery stores. I do recommend these especially if your on a diet and need a little cheat snake that isn't to bad for you
Brandi P.