BY POPCHIPS

Jennifer P.
The BBQ flavor in these chips are super tangy and doesn't have an oily flavor in the chip.
Very delicious and light. I tried these by chance at a friend's party and loved them ever since and have found them at a great deal.
This has been the only flavor I've tried.
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
Great texture & flavor! I love how pop chips almost melt in your mouth. I also appreciate that the are less dense than traditional potato chips, making me feel a little less guilty for indulging! They were better than I expected. I would definitely repurchase & recommend!
Lauren D.
Love pop chips but this was not the best taste. the barbecue without the ridges is better taste. the tangy part of this bbq made it taste a little weird. however all the other flavors are great and usually on sale for 2/$5 or close to that. would recommend.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
These chips had good flavor but not much substance.  I felt like I ate so many of them and never got full but probably still consumed a lot of calories, so i did not like that about them.  They were also pretty expensive so I'm not sure I would buy them again.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I'm not kidding.. these are the BEST chips on the entire planet. They have like no calories or fat, but they're so flavorful and satisfying! I never buy real potato chips anymore because I love these so much! I literally go through an embarrassing amount per week, they're AMAZING
Christina B.
Lincoln, NE
Popchips are Gluten-Free!!! I can't tell you how great it is to enjoy a snack food and not have to worry about getting sick. They are also great when friends ask what they can bring  or serve. The only con, they are a little spendy for the amount you receive.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
When it comes to healthy snacks, this one is top notch! The flavor is good, the texture is good, the health factor is very good. I like the fact that I can nosh in these chips and feel just like I'm eating a potato chip, yet I KNOW it's better. The price is good compared to other (not as good) healthy options.
Tara B.
LOVE POPCHIPS!!! I just recently got a sample in a box of goodies I purchased and I have bought them since! They have a great taste that isn't disappointing. I think they are a healthier option to regular potato chips. I highly recommend them to others!
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
Popchips are enjoyed by everyone in my house. I pick up a few bags everytime I go food shopping because we go through so many bags of them. I like that they are a savory like chips without the fat and greasiness. There are so many flavors to choose from!
Ashley U.
Los Angeles , CA
You would think these chips taste like lays bbq, but they actually don't. They are more healthy than lays bbq and taste much better! You can buy this brand of chips in any market or liquor store. For a healthy chip snack I recommend trying these out!
Brandi P.