BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
The name "Tangy BBQ" is beyond accurate! I love the crunch and the tanginess of the barbecue flavor! Great for parties and stupid delicious! I recommend them, just be careful, they're super addicting!
Melissa D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
We love Popchips! Healthiest chips to get imo, tastes great and healthy although it's different texture than potato chips, the crunch does the job and I love all the flavors!!!
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
These "popchips" Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque Popped Chips have a great flavor and crunch. I first tried them on a flight and purchased them at home after my trip!
Allison H.
Normal, IL
LOVE THESE!! Love the ridges just cause I'm a big texture person but the taste is awesome healthier version of my favorite kind of chips and crunchier but also more easily digested in my opinion
Angela R.
I love popchips! They are light, crunchy, flavorful and I wish they sold them in bigger bags lol my sister introduced me to popchips and I love them! I can't wait to try other flavors.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these chips! I'm always looking for healthier alternatives from most chips and these are the best! The flavoring is really good as well and I highly suggest these!
Emili C.
kannapolis, nc
Can you say delicious & HEALTHY? Well somewhat, these things are absolutely amazing. Compared to other bbq products I would definitely choose these POP Chips
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
popchips Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque Popped Chips are good, but I think I prefer some of the other flavors. Unlike most other flavors of popped chips this one tastes like you'd expect something that's a "healthier" option to taste; flavor is off just enough to not really taste like BBQ sauce. However, the flavor isn't awful...it's just not what it should taste like. I'd opt for one of the other varieties of popped chips.
Loni S.
My kids and I love chips.  I could sit and eat a whole bag myself.  BUT, NOT these chips.  Each of our kids thought they tasted horrible.  I think they have a taste of chips that have been sitting in a smokey closed in area.  There's just something very strange about them and I will not get them again.  SORRY!
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
Oh my god amazing. I love the barbeque flavor to begin with, and then you give me some ridges?! This is the heaven combination. All the flavors get stuck between the ridges and then you realize your fingers can't stop and you mouth keeps chewing. Gotta love pop chips for whipping up a change in texture!
Brandi P.