BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Meg S.
I am addicted to BBQ flavored! And these are healthy yet have that unhealthy taste to them! It's two for one really! I usually shop at woodmans or Walmart, both a reasonably priced for this product.
Ashley B.
Smyrna , GA
Hands down my favorite chips ever! They are jam packed with flavor and crunch and they aren’t too bad for ya in comparison to your average chip! If you’re trying to be healthier, try these! You don’t have to compromise on flavor!
Taylor M.
Brunswick, OH
I love barbecue flavored chips and these are more healthy than regular potato chips so you don’t feel as guilty eating them. The flavor is really good and I’d like to try other flavors to see if they are as good as these ones.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I did not like these at all, my expectations were pretty high since they were baked and the picture made them look great. But I didn't like them at all. And half the bag was air. I don't think these were worth the money at all.
Cinnamon M.
Port Orchard
This is my favorite light treat. The BBQ flavor is full of punch without making it too heavy. I could eat a bag of these fluffy chips and not feel bloated but satisfied. You should never go to them thinking of them as chips. They are a tasty fluff of goodness.
April M.
Indianapolis, IN
 I was actually impressed with the taste of these chips when I have them for the very first time I was very skeptical and expected them to taste differently but they were actually very good
Crystal T.
Popchips have no flavor at all. The taste is so bland and I can't stand it. I would not recommend these chips to anyone unless they like flavorless chips. I've tried a few different flavors and all are the same- bland.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the best flavor of Popchips! First of all, I love that popchips are so delicious without being fried. And these ones have such a bold flavor. They make such a great snack.
A L.
I decided to try the ridges after always having the original ones. I really like the ruffled and the bbq is very flavorful. It's a great snack and better than eating greasy chips.
Kimberly B.