BY POPCHIPS

Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Hate to have to rate these this way, but I thought these tasted terrible! Apparently, so did the rest of our family because the bag sat in our pantry and we have boys and we can NEVER keep chips in our pantry.  I get this is health food, but I'd rather eat an apple.  Sorry to be so harsh
Rachel L.
This brand is especially awesome for those who are completely gluten free or trying to become gluten free! I developed an intolerance to gluten about three years ago, and this brand made the huge diet adjustment that much easier! Even if you're not GF, these still taste awesome.
Anneliese P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Once you POP!.... The 1st time I ever had these I was completely hooked! I have a case of single serving bags of these awesome Bar-B-Q Pop Chops delivered to my door every month with my subscribe and save Amazon order!  They are a staple for my cheat days or late night munchies.
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
Oh man, I thought regular BBQ potato chips were heaven but then I met my match BBG Popped Chips. The air-popped potato is the wonderful season and just melts in my mouth. I love having it as a snack around the house for the family and my midnight snack. Go Popped chips!.
Jess D.
['Delray Beach', ''], FL
My husband orders Pop Chips online in bulk. They usually come in a variety box with 3 different flavors. We love them and think they are a much healthier alternative to regular potato chips. They're just a good and tasty snack on the go or to have with a sandwich! :)
Allie S.
These are my favorite!!!! Their tangy and sweet and crunchy. I have bought these many times. They are gluten free and gmo free. You can buy them and many grocery stores. I do recommend these especially if your on a diet and need a little cheat snake that isn't to bad for you
Jennifer P.
The BBQ flavor in these chips are super tangy and doesn't have an oily flavor in the chip.
Very delicious and light. I tried these by chance at a friend's party and loved them ever since and have found them at a great deal.
This has been the only flavor I've tried.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
these chips rock they are so unique and tasty. not to mention the healthy factor they bring to the table. they do not disappoint so i recommend everyone to at least try these once. simple ingredients so you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
Great texture & flavor! I love how pop chips almost melt in your mouth. I also appreciate that the are less dense than traditional potato chips, making me feel a little less guilty for indulging! They were better than I expected. I would definitely repurchase & recommend!
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
These chips had good flavor but not much substance.  I felt like I ate so many of them and never got full but probably still consumed a lot of calories, so i did not like that about them.  They were also pretty expensive so I'm not sure I would buy them again.
Brandi P.