BY POPCHIPS

Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
Oh my god amazing. I love the barbeque flavor to begin with, and then you give me some ridges?! This is the heaven combination. All the flavors get stuck between the ridges and then you realize your fingers can't stop and you mouth keeps chewing. Gotta love pop chips for whipping up a change in texture!
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
These litterally are finger-lickin good. Seriously. I lick my fingers. I love eating these because their flavor is very bold and it doesn't even make me miss normal chips. These are way healthier and so flavorful...very worth it and I love their other flavors too!
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I got these on accident once -- I really perfer just the sea salt flavor.  But Popchips makes the best variety of chips out there.  They are crunchy and filling and every flavor is just as good as the rest.  I was afraid there would be too much of the worcestershire flavor but it isnt.  It is a true BBQ flavor that is delicious.
Erin S.
These chips taste amazing!  I love that I don't have to sacrifice my love of potato chips while counting calories.  "Diet" chips often taste very subpar and  these are delicious.  My only wish is that they came in a larger bag so I don't get side eye from the grocery clerk when I check out with 7 bags.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Tangy Barbeque is definitely the best flavor. I have Celiac's Disease so I can't get the usual chips as often as I'd like. But I need a good snack and so trying these, I found my new go to. They are gluten free, flavorful, and crisp. I would love to see these chips in more flavors! I really appreciate having a good Gluten free snack like this.
Ko C.
I always loved barbeque chips, but the regular potato chips are always too greasy for me, especially barbeque flavored. So when i tried the popchips barbeque, I was blown away! These are so good and addicting without the grease. Although, if the grease is what makes chips great for you, then these may not be your snack.
Alexandra M.
The only bad thing about these chips is that they come in a small sized bag, which allows me to justify eating the whole thing within a day...It's nice knowing I can indulge in my love for chips without shoving a bunch of grease down my throat. And they taste delicious. Definitely recommend for a healthier chip alternative.
Helen J.
Portland
I had first tasted popchips from the school vending machine from the end of team sports on day and I had fallen in love with ith sense. They are absolutely amazing in flavour in texture and very delicous to snack on. They almost remind me of a mixture between a veggie chip and a rice snack but with chip seasoning.
Meagan K.
Overland Park, KS
I love pop chips and the BBQ ridge ones are among my favorite flavors! I love that they are a healthier alternative for chips. The flavor is really great and they don't make me miss regular chips at all. The only downside is that they are a little more expensive than regular chips because they come in smaller bags.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Popchips instantly became one of my favorite snacks from the second I ate my first chip. They are an amazing alternative for regular barbecue chips. The calorie count per serving is very reasonable. You are able to indulge in delicious junk food without feeling like junk afterwards. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Brandi P.