BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Cecilia G.
KATY, TX
My kids really enjoy these chipsni only grab a handful when  i want a little snack  as i try to keep a diet but chips are  my  weakness thank  you to the  company for thier effort of keeping  em as healthy as possible  tho  great job popable  brands team
Connie M.
I love the flavor of pop chips. The BBQ is my favorite, but I haven't tried a flavor that I don't like. The new pop chips with ridges have the same great taste, just with a different texture and they are delicious. I wish more stores carried pop chips as they are a slightly healthier alternative to regular potato chips.
Jen V.
Dallas, TX
VERY tangy but oh so good. It's definitely hard to have just one and close the bag. The ridges are a nice touch but I think I still prefer the original Pop chips without the ridges. However, these are still an amazing snack!
Hadley S.
These are seriously addicting. I would seriously just love to sit down and eat a whole bag of these. They are crunchy yet they are light and certainly tangy! They are such a delicious snack to throw in your bag or to have after a long day! I loveeee these!
Karyn N.
Love pop chips! The flavor is really great in these, and as always they have a great texture and crunch! I’m picky about my bbq chips, but these ones are really great! Would definitely recommend to any other bbq lovers!
Brittany J.
These are very good and one of my favorite. I can eat them all day if you let me. Something about the bbq favor they makes it difficult from other brands. If u like bbq you would like this a lot and it’s a good price.
Monica A.
Morganville , NJ
I don't eat chips frequently but if I have a craving I will reach for PopChips. They're healthier than most other options and they taste pretty good. I've purchased this a few times, probably will continue to reach for them whenever I reach for chips.
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
They are very good they have a nice barbecue taste to them without you feeling that you were cheating with the regular chips. I like to dip them in sour cream light sour cream. I would definitely buy them again.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE pop chips. They are low in calorie but definitely satisfy my cravings for chips. I absolutely love the barbecue flavor and how crunchy they are. Knowing they are popped instead of fried is always a plus!
Xitlaly G.
These are the only type of chips that they have at my school. You can really taste the barbecue taste right away. The potato chips itself look  really weird and feels weird. It looks like the inside of an orange peel lol.
Brandi P.