BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
These chips are a perfect substitute when you are craving potato chips but don't want all the fat and grease with regular chips. Super flavorful and yummy, without the added calories. Love them and would definitely recommend them for a quick and easy snack!
Sara A.
Fort Worth
Yummy yummy!!! The texture on the chips is so good and I felt like I was eating something more sinful. Such a healthy chip and made with ingredients I'm not afraid to give my daughter. It's a good sized bag for about 2-3$. I would recommend it to others.
Tara B.
LOVE POPCHIPS!!! I just recently got a sample in a box of goodies I purchased and I have bought them since! They have a great taste that isn't disappointing. I think they are a healthier option to regular potato chips. I highly recommend them to others!
ellie a.
Elon, NC
Popchips are my go to healthy snack! They are light and very few calories. I love the barbecue chips because it adds so much flavor! I love having a sandwich and a handful of these chips, since I know they are not as fattening as regular potato chips.
Shawn P.
Fisherville, KY
Woah!!  Do you enjoy feeling like you're floating on clouds?  If so then go to the store right now and buy these.  I can't tell you what's in them but they are better than regular chips and healthier.  These are the kind of chips that if you end up eating the whole bag you won't feel bad about it.
Charity G.
Orangeburg, SC
I absolutely love these chips. They are so lightweight. They are a healthy alternative to other brands of chips. The ingredients are simple and clean. i purchase these all the time. I love most of the flavors and so does my family and friends.
Chantress A.
The best chips , crunch, crisp, just enough spice and season also the pack Just right also  packaging to perfection and each chip is just right with every bite and taste when craving for something spicy With just right how i like it the best every!
Janet N.
I really like the barbecue flavored chips. Pop chips are so airy and light, I never feel guilty when I eat these because they are generally a lot healthier than the other types of brands out in the market. I want to try other flavors from Popchips.
Angela P.
Boston
These chips are great!  Better for you nutritionally than regular chips but actually taste amazing.  This flavor is so tangy good.  I stock up on these often.  I just have to work on getting 2 or more servings from 1 bag.
Cecilia G.
KATY, TX
My kids really enjoy these chipsni only grab a handful when  i want a little snack  as i try to keep a diet but chips are  my  weakness thank  you to the  company for thier effort of keeping  em as healthy as possible  tho  great job popable  brands team
Brandi P.