BY POPCHIPS

Brittany J.
These are very good and one of my favorite. I can eat them all day if you let me. Something about the bbq favor they makes it difficult from other brands. If u like bbq you would like this a lot and it’s a good price.
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
They are very good they have a nice barbecue taste to them without you feeling that you were cheating with the regular chips. I like to dip them in sour cream light sour cream. I would definitely buy them again.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love barbecue flavored chips and these are more healthy than regular potato chips so you don’t feel as guilty eating them. The flavor is really good and I’d like to try other flavors to see if they are as good as these ones.
Kiyomi T.
Love this for its great flavor and just hits the spot as a great snack any time of the day.Definitely a favorite of mine and would recommend. Can be bought at supermarkets and places like target or Walmart.
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
The name "Tangy BBQ" is beyond accurate! I love the crunch and the tanginess of the barbecue flavor! Great for parties and stupid delicious! I recommend them, just be careful, they're super addicting!
Allison H.
Oak Lawn, IL
LOVE THESE!! Love the ridges just cause I'm a big texture person but the taste is awesome healthier version of my favorite kind of chips and crunchier but also more easily digested in my opinion
Cortney P.
Dalton, GA
These chips are the perfect snack! They are irresistible on my diet and even approved! I look forward to having them in moderation! popchips Barbeque Potato Popped Chips
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
These are soooo good!!! Popchips are my new favorite go to snack when craving chips. Love that I am able to have these being they are gluten free. They are so crispy and crunchy. Just so absolutely yummy. Would highly recommend giving them a try!!! Mmm you won't be disappointed.
Loni S.
My kids and I love chips.  I could sit and eat a whole bag myself.  BUT, NOT these chips.  Each of our kids thought they tasted horrible.  I think they have a taste of chips that have been sitting in a smokey closed in area.  There's just something very strange about them and I will not get them again.  SORRY!
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
popchips Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque Popped Chips are good, but I think I prefer some of the other flavors. Unlike most other flavors of popped chips this one tastes like you'd expect something that's a "healthier" option to taste; flavor is off just enough to not really taste like BBQ sauce. However, the flavor isn't awful...it's just not what it should taste like. I'd opt for one of the other varieties of popped chips.
Brandi P.