BY POPCHIPS

Shannon K.
Devon, UK
I really love these crisps, the snack sized packs are perfect for lunch and the lower calorie count means you don't feel so naughty. They're very flavoursome and have a nice crunchy texture, I've never had a crisp quite like it before but will definitely be buying again!
Ava M.
Toronto
Love love love.  Great if you want that crunchy chip comfort without all of the added fat.  Flavors are great, not completely like the real deal chips, but amazing to satisfy those cravings for those trying to stay away from full fat chips.
Dakota S.
Leeds, West yorkshire
The flavour of these is fabulous. Really tasty. They are affordable and it feels great to know that they're not too bad for you, a healthier alternative to other crisps. I would definitely recommend.
I absolutely adore popchips. Not only do they satisfy my bbq chip çraving, they also taste amazing. The flavor is not too strong and my youngest always steals them, great snack to share.
Emily P.
St. Catharines, ON
Delicious. They are popcorn-chips, I don't know what to say about them. Okay price. Okay flavour. A bit of a hint of that BBQ spice. Does what I paid for.
charmain l.
harlow, essex
I love these they have so much flavour and are great for sharing. They are the same price as other bags the same size but have so many flavours to choose from.
Heather W.
Lancashire , Preston
Not my favourite bbq flavour crisps, but lovely taste anyway, nice and crunchy. Can be quite pricey in some stores, but usually find them on offer often
Tessa H.
These are so good ! I get these once in a while when I come across them when I do my grocery shopping. I've even found them in snack side. Delicious!
Charmaine L.
Mount pearl, NL
Love that it is so tasty and you feel rewarded for eating it. The texture is nicer than the other po chips as it tastes like a regular chip
Marifel Genesis C.
Tarlac
Ohhhh barbeque is really a holygrail for me, everytime i see chips with barbeque flavor i always buy it, and this chips is one of my favs
Brandi P.