BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
ChaYma Z.
Ce produit est vraiment magnifique et je l'adore je vous conseille de l'essayer et parler moi de votre avis et si vous avez l'aimé
Brighde, S.
Manchester
Really good! Quite crunchy and can be rough on the teeth. Got it on promotional offer at Tesco. Not as good as normal popchips.
reeNa d.
who doesn't like something to pamper them with the best of the products they like and this is one that makes me happy
Rafaela M.
A batata que todos respeitam, eu simplismente tô viciada, eu amo demais, super recomendo, vocês vão gostar muito
Jessica S.
Obsessed! So good always treat myself to these and they're not that bad for you! As they've been baked not fried!
DANIELLE A.
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
THESE ARE SO GOOD. I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. I'M VERY SELECTIVE ABOUT CRISPS BUT THESE ARE SO GOOD.
Morayma C.
I love this preswntacion of chips the taste fascinates me between the salty and sweet truly delicious
Iolanda L.
Caltanissetta
Adorable chips! Great for aperitifs with friends and family. Succulent and very good sauce! to try.
Lizzy
Soooooooooooooo yummy. I could eat these all day and not get bored of them. I love them . 😍
Brandi P.